Touhou Project

Talk about Video and Tabletop Games here.

Re: Touhou Project

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 am

You were a non-believer! But then you were saved by the grace of... me? :P

Well, I did the Scarlet Devil team on easy, and I did pretty well until Eirin. Sakuya just didn't want to take out those orbs that spew out germ bullets when the big bullets go through them, and that combined by silly distractions (I actually took my hand from the D-pad to scratch my head at one point; shows just how tired I was at the time (and still am) XD;; ), I lost four lives or so.

That button problem effects this team's focus attack, too. I couldn't really place the familiars where I wanted for long. It was kind of distracting when it'd go on the fritz, just barely going back to Sakuya before sticking with Remilia. ;/
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Whose firing patterns? The character(s) you use? Because I've long since given up on the baddies... Every time I play I'm more or less flying by the seat of my pants. Which is a good thing, I guess, if you didn't want the challenge to go away.

What I want to do is open up more extra stages. I've only managed it for seven, eight and nine. But my focus keeps on wavering and now I'm prioritizing writing fan-fiction. ;/
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 pm

You were a non-believer! But then you were saved by the grace of... me? :P

Reason I didn't believe, Crescent, was because the Lunatic/Extra videos scattered around Youtube scared me off. I didn't think I'd have the reflexes to handle something like that. (I still don't, at least not enough to 1CC them. ()^_^ )

Well, I did the Scarlet Devil team on easy, and I did pretty well until Eirin. Sakuya just didn't want to take out those orbs that spew out germ bullets when the big bullets go through them, and that combined by silly distractions (I actually took my hand from the D-pad to scratch my head at one point; shows just how tired I was at the time (and still am) XD;; ), I lost four lives or so.

It's possible to do. It just takes a long while. Ditto for the last of Kaguya's Impossible Requests.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Games