Manliest Show on Earth

Talk about various Western Media Here.

Manliest Show on Earth

Postby truedemonicfire » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I have recently fallen into watching the show known as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This show is awesome! Who else is watching this show and what are the favorite characters.

Antebellum Memento Mori
truedemonicfire
Senshi Candidate

Re: Manliest Show on Earth

Postby mondu_the_fat » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 pm

I don't watch it, as it doesn't air locally, but some of the fanfic is interesting.
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby truedemonicfire » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 pm

You know you can find it online right?

Antebellum Memento Mori
truedemonicfire
Senshi Candidate

Postby ckosacranoid » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:35 pm

OH...MY GOD!!!!.......MY LITTLE PONY IS STILL RUNNING AROUND???? i thought that was so like 80's or something. sorry, showing my age i guess slipping into a vally girl accent and talking about 80's cartoons....strawberry short cake also or jem....i just remeber thembeing on tv at the time for the first run.....my little ponly reminded me of the fan fic i read the ohter day of cowboy bebop and my little pony....that was very werid to read....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 am

truedemonicfire wrote:You know you can find it online right?

Antebellum Memento Mori

I'm not spending 4+ hours to download a 30 minute show (sloooow connection). Not for MLP I'm not.
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 am

ckosacranoid wrote:OH...MY GOD!!!!.......MY LITTLE PONY IS STILL RUNNING AROUND???? i thought that was so like 80's or something. sorry, showing my age i guess slipping into a vally girl accent and talking about 80's cartoons....strawberry short cake also or jem....i just remeber thembeing on tv at the time for the first run.....my little ponly reminded me of the fan fic i read the ohter day of cowboy bebop and my little pony....that was very werid to read....

"My Little Pony: Friendship Is magic" is a new version of that is actually written to be enjoyed by all ages.

Oddly enough Jem airs on the same channel, and there is a new version of Strawberry Shortcake.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Return to Western TV/Movies/Books