FINAL FUSION, APPROVED!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Re: FINAL FUSION, APPROVED!

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Just because allot of people in the internet have been trapped by Facebook and Twitter doesn't mean that there aren't still people able to populate forums if you know which fandoms have people who are interested enough in stories etc.

Then again the people really into stories more than just having fun with fellow fans have been getting quieter lately as well.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 pm

If I weren't writing here I'd be writing stories. If I were writing stories I wouldn't be writing here. It works that way, right? :P

Ryu Gabriev wrote:My god people actually talk here. Sweet. Maybe I can get what I need here.
Whatever you need, you got it.

...Well, depending on what you hope to be hooked up with. If it's drugs, we ain't no dopes. If it's pleasure of the flesh, I'm afraid they don't have an app for that (yet). And if it's to fish, we may have to look into your background: you'd seem kind of fishy.

Oh, and we don't talk. We're all using telepathy. :D

Spokavriel wrote: And then there are people like Crescent who will try too hard to make you believe they are insane. Just look at that greeting :D :P

I'm not insane! I'm just outmental!
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Well that is what the C&C section is for. Just don't get depressed if things are slow at times. Winter and Spring do tend to be slow times of the year. And I know for a fact some people who use to post stories here went on to TFF and Space Battles. I'm still confused as to why though.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Welcome to the Temple, Ryu. Leave your donations at the curb, give your offerings to the kitty, and if you see any Mountain Dew, don't drink any of it--- it's mine.

Oh, and lest I forget: since Lio isn't here at the moment...

*presents Ryu with a Cheese Muffin*

Do not eat this, for it represents all that is evil.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 am

I would say welcome and offer you the tour, but I'm currently overhaulin' the Spam mobile and got mu arm phased 3/4 of the way thru the thrust control modual. Be wary of poo gass and brain candy from CPR as well...8P
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 am

Hey CPR didn't make the bushes that had the Candy and mind wipe Ice Cream growing on them!
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 pm

CRBWildcat wrote:Welcome to the Temple, Ryu. Leave your donations at the curb, give your offerings to the kitty, and if you see any Mountain Dew, don't drink any of it--- it's mine.

Oh, and lest I forget: since Lio isn't here at the moment...

*presents Ryu with a Cheese Muffin*

Do not eat this, for it represents all that is evil.

Hey I haven't been giving those out lately. Also I'm only a day late, I could have given the warning myself though.

Ah well, Welcome Ryu, hope you enjoy yourself.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 am

Trust me, do not eat those cheese muffins, for it shall eat you from the inside. Part of the reason I don't give em out anymore they've gotten a lot more evil lately.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 am

There isn't a section specifically for it, but if you make a topic in the Anime/Manga forum you could find out how many people here know and/or like Gaogaigar. I can't say that I have a clue, as the mecha genre by itself is a bit beyond my sphere of interest. I only know a handful of people, personally, who like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Transformers, Gundam, and Robotech/Macross.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Introductions