Aloha :)

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Re: Aloha :)

Postby truedemonicfire » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Let me say, welcome. That's all.

Antebellum Memento Mori
truedemonicfire
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 pm

I shall welcome you as well. Then I need to warn you about Cheese Muffins. They are evil pure evil. Do not think you can simply eat them for they will eat you.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome aboard, Mushroom. Take a seat in the crow's nest and enjoy yourself, but if you spy any Mountain Dew on the horizon, you can just frigate about having any.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby frice2000 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Hiya. Nice to see you here! Have very much enjoyed your two works to date on FFnet.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Welcome, obligatory rules link, obligatory warning to stay far far away from Spamville, and hope you enjoy your time here ;)
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Salutations. Welcome to Fukufics. Are you from Hawaii or do you just really like the word Aloha? I noticed you've already posted something in C&C hope that we will be able to help you with advice if needed.

And if you ever do wander into Spamville just a heads up. Not only is it a place where sanity is an illusion but it also is really good at consuming all the time in ones day making it harder to keep up with self imposed deadlines. If you want to find out more about it without risking that fate then you can look up the Spamville titled threads on the Other talk board. Its a little out of date but still gives an idea about the types of things you could expect. But don't expect too much, Randomness use to be the name of the game, other times its just some Punny business. Never know when a discussion will become RP or vice versa.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:23 am

Welcome to the insanity that roams this place, to which you will no doubt add a bit of your own... Which isn't a bad thing at all :)

Venture out, and have fun with us!
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Introductions