Quick hello

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Re: Quick hello

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Welcome. There is another quote that came from the original proposed Seal for the United States "Disobedience to Tyrants is Obedience to GOD" Luckily we don't have any tyrants here as far as I have found in the last half dozen years.

You mention you looked over the rules. Someone usually give a link but its always good to know them. And if you wish to know what Spamville is like before wandering in there you can always check out the threads in Other Talk that have Spamville in the title for a less hazardous way to do so.

For Spamville is a place where if you expect logic you will be able to fool yourself for a little while then have your mind shattered.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Welcome to fukufics. I hope you enjoy your time here, and beware the Cheese Muffins, for there is no greater evil!

On a side note, Pale is probably going to link them anyway, cause she did the last time the person said they already read the rules.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 am

Hi, Metallurg, and welcome to Fukufics. Enjoy your time here, and don't drink any Mountain Dew.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:45 am

Welcome. So far as ununpentium goes, I am afraid you have not yet reached the island of stability.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 pm

I'd think their worries lay more along the lines of an exponential cascade reaction. But that's just me.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Metallurg wrote:I may never reach stability. My next door neighbors complain whenever they suspect me of bombarding Americum-243 with Calcium-48. I think they're afraid of unplanned neutron liberation. I can understand that though, they're young.

Are you seriously stating you're a member of the Neutron Liberation Front? I believe the TSA has declared them a terrorist organization ...
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 am

Now that that was confirmed I can't help but wonder if you've considered checking out the Gun Foundries that still operate in southern Illinois.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 am

Oh my, I've never been anywhere near membership in the Justice League, though I did at one time have an Avengers membership card; and I belonged to the Merry Marvel Marching Society. Tried to join the Tritium Expulsion Club at Los Alamos, but it didn't work out. (At the time, Los Alamos was running a tritium beam in their Van de Graaff. After work, members of the crew would go out and drink beer to help flush any stray tritium out of their systems.)

I have been known to chronicle the adventures of the Bonsai Liberation Front.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Sorry about the confusion. Just got caught in the trap of calling everything outside or south of Cook County as southern IL. There are allot of Gun manufacturers in the state even with their gun laws making it almost as hard to get a FOID as possible.

Springfield Armory being one that is south of Chicago and to the west but no where near as far south as St Louis. Armalite is in the same town. In Henry county. And if I didn't know Henry were based out of NJ I'd think it would be in the same area or mutually named.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Welcome to the insanity that is Fukufics. Looking forward to your contributions to it :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Next

Return to Introductions