A wild DRAGONICSOUL appeared!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Re: A wild DRAGONICSOUL appeared!

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Gretings. Don't forget to check out the Forum Rules. They are mostly normal stuff but when the forum stops you from posting if there is a quote inside a quote reading them will at least make it clear why. There are also a couple useful threads in the Other Talk board titled Spamville that are good to read before you venture into that area.

Oh and in Spamville sanity is not required and tends to get broken if you try to keep it there. So leaving it at the door might not be a bad idea ;)
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Wyrd » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Did you come here because of my little 'ol post on the Sailor Ranko forums? Let's see how you do over here :lol:
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Postby Pale Wolf » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum, DSS.

Forum rules are here, and you can read 'em if you want, though really they mostly just boil down to 'don't be an ass'.

In general, I cannot recommend Spamville in good faith. Your days will disappear into there, and it's got so much less interesting since most of the old hands left. Unfortunately, the Spamville Revival thread seems to have got pruned out.

Haven't really read EGS in any depth, I keep getting linked interesting pages so I really should at some point, but it ain't happened yet. SM and Ranma... well, they're the centerpieces of the board, after all. I'm not personally a Doctor Who fan, but I know there are at least a few floating around here somewhere.

Also, I choose you, MissingNoerfklewekl231234eronl4 r2#$@#@ERROR!
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 pm

I know how that name situation gets. You have no idea how many people have said Spock is not spelled spok. Its shortened because at the time I signed up for AOL there was a character limit that didn't allow all of SpockAvariel.

Don't mind my change purse.

CHANGEPU.png
CHANGEPU.png (491.61 KiB) Viewed 8713 times
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Release captured mon only. Need to store my money. ::hitting the button.:: Maybe you should mind it a little.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Hmm, I missed a welcome thread. That's not like me. Ah well.

*Hands Dragonicsoul a Cheese muffin.*

Fear the evil that is the Cheese Muffin!

Otherwise welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 am

And before anyone comments on my name, yes, I know that I spelled Draconic incorrectly. I've been using this username since seventh grade, and I'm not about to change how I spell it, well, for my name, anyway.

Thanks for putting up with this little spiel. *blush*

Hey, it's not big deal. Welcome to Fukufics, Drago, and should you venture into Spamville, don't drink any Mountain Dew. It's too much of a mind-blowing experience.

In general, I cannot recommend Spamville in good faith. Your days will disappear into there, and it's got so much less interesting since most of the old hands left. Unfortunately, the Spamville Revival thread seems to have got pruned out.

"Less interesting"? Hmph. If it wasn't at least partially true, I'd take offense to that. :lol:
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am

Indeed, welcome to the boards Dragonicsoul. Hope you enjoy your time here at this asylum with the rest of us patients.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Return to Introductions