Hello all, my Intro

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Re: Hello all, my Intro

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi slie don't forget to check out the site rules. They are mostly standard but there are one or two that could help explain when you see the site complaining about nested quotes or similar if they should happen even on accident.

Also if you find any interest in Spamville you might want to go into the Other Talk board first and check out the threads with Spamville in the title like the Do's and Dont's or the Character Dossier. Things might have calmed down a little but it is hopefully temporary before logic once again has no place there.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Um Spok... no matter if logic infiltrated for even a moment it still has no place there...

And hi!! Welcome. Don't worry, you cannot possibly do anything more foolish than I attempt to do on a daily basis when time permits.

And the whole writing thing, just give it a try, why not? Worst it can do is required endless editing which the people here are actually good at helping with.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:39 am

What's with people not welcoming the new comers lately? These topics are impossibly small.

Welcome Slie Amos, interestingly enough I first started reading fanfics while I was stationed in South Korea.

*hands Slie Amos a cheese muffin.*

Beware the evil of the Cheese Muffin, fear it awsome power. Always keep and eye on it and you shall do fine here.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 am

Welcome to Fukufics, Amos. Enjoy your time here, and stay away from Mountain Dew.

Um Spok... no matter if logic infiltrated for even a moment it still has no place there...

You'd be surprised, Shanami. If logic has no place there, and logic has somehow managed to get in, then that itself is illogical and therefore welcome.
...Never mind. That didn't make any sense, even to me.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Return to Introductions