intro

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

intro

Postby Undeen » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 am

Well... Hi. ^.^

I originally found this site due to reading Sunshine's works and have been lurking a long time. I rarely review and post even less, but decided the time has come to be heard!

...Ya, something like that anyway. Been reading fanfiction for years, started with Ranma 1/2, but I dig through Naruto and HP stories now too, though crossovers are generally my preference. I've had a number of story ideas, but generally lack the dedication, or the information (in the case of crossovers) to take them far. Hopefully you'll see more of me and maybe I'll even write my own story. finally. :P

Oh, don't mind my Avatar, couldn't really think of anything good, and I've been listening to vocaloid music lately, so figured why not. It's subject to change without notice. :roll:
Undeen
Initiate

Re: intro

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:26 am

Why would anyone give notice on changing their avatar? Welcome to the site and you might have guessed on the avatar front I made my own. Sure it might not all be my original artwork but its still unique.

Don't forget to peek at the rules you'd be surprised how long time lurkers can miss something that trips them up after they start posting.

You've probably seen the Spamville titled threads in Other Talk a few times but don't forget they are great resources for a heads up about that part of the boards before heading in.

Hope you succeed at writing a story. I know I have ideas too but continue to fail to actually make anything I try to write follow a plot.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Well, welcome to the fold, and feel free to contribute as much as you like :)

I see the Spamvillian warnings have been issued, which means you're well equipped to roam this place :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby AshK1980 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Welcome to Fukufics!
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 am

Well I know I'm late, but since this topic is still small I figured I'd add my welcomes. I hope you enjoy it here.

*Hands Undeen a cheese muffin.*

That is an item of unspeakable evil. Beware it's dark powers and you shall do fine here.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Introductions