Hi there.

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hi there.

Postby Kyoumen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Nice to meetcha all, aside from Acey, PCHeintz, and Pusakuronu (I think that's all?), with whom I am already acquainted. My name's Chris (or 'Blade', if you prefer). I've written http://www.bladeandepsilon.com/hybridtheory.htm, which is a modestly popular, extremely long fanfic, and a few other works which are older, shorter, and less popular. I used to be an extremely opinionated and cranky Ranma fan who argued about it at great length; now I'm too old to argue at length so I settle merely for being cranky and opinionated (and thus the symbolism of my Av - that, and HybridTheory!Link being my most beloved messed-up minor character).

I actually created an account here primarily to check up on someone, but since I noticed there's a fair amount of discussion going on here, figured I'd hang around and try to contribute a little bit. I will endeavour not to be too obviously cranky and opinionated!
Kyoumen
Senshi Candidate

Re: Hi there.

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi. Glad you decided to join up. Just make sure to look over the rules so you don't accidentally get caught by something that might be a bit different here than elsewhere.

As to being opinionated the only times I see it getting to be a problem is when people refuse to allow other opinions and get into a fight over the difference.

If you want to come into Spamville it might help to look over the threads with Spamville in their title over in the Other Talk board first just to have a heads up.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Hi there.

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Welcome to Fukufics, Kyoumen. Enjoy your time here, and steer clear of anything that looks carbonated. Trust me.

Now all that's left is for Lio to give this guy a cheese muffin, and we'll be all set.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Return to Introductions