Hi

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hi

Postby AnimuFanz » Sun May 09, 2010 11:36 am

I was invited here by Pengiun Studios on account of their Magic Girl project?
AnimuFanz
Initiate

Re: Hi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun May 09, 2010 11:44 am

Welcome to Fukufics. Don't forget to take a little time to look at the rules. Its better to know them before getting frustrated at the site software not allowing posts to be made with nested quotes or something like that.

There are also areas to be wary if you venture into them such as Spamville. Its allot of fun but sanity is a quality not to be expected. To find out more about it without diving in you can find some threads with Spamville in the title in the Other Talk board. While they can let you know about some of the participants and the extra guidelines for that area its been a while since everyone was showing up so it is still unpredictable.

Seeing that you are here for a project its unlikely you'd want to distract yourself with RP but I figure better to give the warning than not. Hope you enjoy the site we seem to do a good job of having fun even if an argument crops up.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 pm

*Hands AnimuFanz a Cheese muffin.*

Welcome to Fukufics and fear the cheese muffin. Fear it's awsome cheesey evilness.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 am

Welcome to Fukufics, Animu. Enjoy yourself here, and whether you decide to set foot in Spamville or not, beware of Mountain Dew.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Mon May 17, 2010 10:53 am

Welcome to Fukufics, AnimuFanz. Hope you enjoy our colorful collection of people here.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Return to Introductions