Hello.

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hello.

Postby Kidan Yoshilda » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 am

Hello all, My Name as you can guess Is Kidan, just ignore the Yoshilda Part. I Decided to Join this group because I have heard alot of good things from another writers in their Author Notes. Also I'm hoping that I can find a Beta Reader to help me with my Stories.

But more on that later.
A little bit about mysef.

I been a Sailor Moon fan since I was in my early teens when the Dubs came out. So from 92-?? I have been a Ranma 1/2 for less then that, And I always have thought that a Ranma/Sailor Moon would make a Great team.

I have one Crossover on Fanfiction.net called Warriors of Hope. It's a Mega Crossover and I have not finished it in favor of Voltron 1/2.

Anywas I hope that I can be of some help with Stories Idea, since Grammar and Spelling ar not my strong points and I Hope that we all can be friends.

Well with that said.
Kidan Out!
Kidan Yoshilda
Initiate

Re: Hello.

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Which Voltron are you using for Voltron 1/2? Is it the Original that use to be Go-Lion?

Welcome to the forums BTW and don't forget to take time to look over the rules. There's one or two that people wouldn't commonly see. Even though the new software prevents the nested quote one from being violated it doesn't hurt to know about it in advance.

Also if you ever venture into Spamville you might want to check out the character Dossier and the Do's and Dont's threads in the Other Talk board first. Although slightly dated on parts they still give a bit of a heads up on some of the nonsense that can be hoped for.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:05 pm

*Hands Kidan a cheese muffin.*

Fear and respect the great evil known as the Cheese Muffin.

Welcome to Fufics, hope you enjoy yourself here.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby DCG » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Welcome to the bords.
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Rei-chan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Welcome to Fukufics, Kidan Yoshilda.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Return to Introductions