I Beg Your Indulgence :::bows:::

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

I Beg Your Indulgence :::bows:::

Postby Sanjuro » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:19 am

While my handle here is Sanjuro, I am Taidel, author of "Curse of the Banshee," which is part of LS McGill's "Tear of a Dragon." Just popping by to introduce myself!
Sanjuro
Senshi Cadet

Postby Bliss » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:36 am

Hiya Sanj~
You know Valk? That's great, she's starting to become a little resident of Spamville.
I'm too lazy to tell you the 'rules' of Spamville, some sap will come by and explain it to you. Regardless, bring weaponry, lose sanity, check your life insurance, make sure you have weaponry, and are use to the abnorm, and have weaponry and should have some sort of protection when entering Spamville.
Also, Mazoku=dangerous. don't tangle unless you have weaponry, lots and lots of weaponry and can survive large amounts of punishment....
Well other than that, welcome, and enjoy~
Oh, and don't get cursed if you go to Spamville....
If you decide not to enter Spamville, feel free to partake in rather intellectual debates over various anime and nuances of life, as well as find valuable ideas and feedback in the Ideas, and C&C threads...
Although, honestly, sooner or later everyone gets dragged into Spamville at least once.....
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:43 am

Welcome to the boards Sanjuro. Please enjoy your stay and do be wary of all the things Bliss listed, as well as the amazing about of succubi that are floating about.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Sanjuro » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:49 am

While Spamville is what pulled me in, I'm trying to find inspiration to finish Curse of the Banshee before Val goes crazy (he keeps asking me questions for "Tears"). And I have a couple of other projects in mind as well.
But, I confess, he's been having such a great time in Spamville I had to come play.
As for the bringing of weapons... see my avatar? :wink:
Sanjuro
Senshi Cadet

Postby GenocideHeart » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:05 am

I recommend bringing a few weapons of indiscriminate annihilation as well. Guns and Angel Arms just aren't going to cut it.
A couple Death Stars would be a nice start...
"When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace..."
--Ignus, Planescape: Torment
"Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe."
--Vhailor, Planescape: Torment
GenocideHeart
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Bliss » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:14 am

Geno wrote:A couple Death Stars would be a nice start...

No, I'm quite positive that Himis would just steal it and the last thing we need is that Mazoku to get his hands on another Death Star...
Oh yeah! Hmmm... there's probably a list somewhere of dangerous people in Spamville. But generally Himis, Screws, WarG, CybeS are the whole heavy weaponry massive destruction total annhilation thing going.. the rest will just have tactical nukes and high-energy weaponry or highly explosive and painful magicks... so hmmm... maybe you should get a Caster instead of a gun? And Angel Arms would help I guess, but really the charge time involved will probably be your undoing.
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Screwball » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:57 am

Welcome. Youy've been warned about Spamville already, and I can't convert you at gunpoint outside that, so you're safe... for the moment!
As for Death Stars, you don't want to bother with those puny things. Can I interest you in several fully functional Blackstone Fortresses? They can make stars go supernova with ease!
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Neko- » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:33 pm

Welcome, welcome... Leave sanity... blahblahblah... weapons.... blahblah.... Spamville... blahblahblah.... friendly..... blah..... succubi.... blah.... mazoku....
Meh... Spamville pulled you in, you're well aware of the risks involved. I welcome thee to Fukufics. Be wary of water, Chaos Frogs and crazed fukufic fans.
:D
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:46 pm

Welcome Sanjuro!
You received most of the standard warnings already, but I guess I should warn you about Screwball. Don't accept any weapons from him as they tend to explode when you use them.
Have fun!
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Sanjuro » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:49 pm

:::bows again:::
Thank you everyone for your welcomes to the board!
Right now my anime watching is rather limited. The only one I've really been enjoying is Trigun. I got tired of Sailor Moon when they dumbed down the Black Moon arc in the American translations, but I did play Serena/Usagi once in a Rifts game! And Cardcaptors I just lost track of. I HATE Ranma (heh...) but LOVE Kodachi Kuno and have nevertheless read a LOT of Ranma because my other half, Val, is a Ranma fanfic author.
I own Wicked City and Warriors on the Wind (aka Naussica).
I can't think of any other anime I have/have seen right now, so off to Spamville to get into trouble!
Sanjuro
Senshi Cadet

Postby camk4evr » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:19 am

Okay I have to ask: How did you make Usagi for your Rifts Game? What OCC, skill, and/or powers did you use? Why play Usagi?
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Sanjuro » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:39 am

Ooooh... it's been awhile.... I recall we "rifted" her in by converting one of the superhero games... I want to say Marvel Superheros RPG (the one whose first chapter is "So you wanna be a superhero?"). And you have to understand - we had a shifter who almost got us killed by the demon Etrikan (sp?), a crazy driving around in the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile and doing bong hits with Thor, and a linewalker who liked to bring things to US. And I haven't even mentioned Marvin the Robot...
Or what happened when a player, noting a triangle between Usagi, Longshot, and the burster, threw Mamoru into the game too....
Sanjuro
Senshi Cadet

Postby ChasTaro » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:29 pm

Welcome! Tho I have wanderd into spamville, It was only to enjoy the fine food and drink at Aceys. And enjoy the floor show, while I sat at a table on the side lines. Though I did seek favors from my patron goddess before going, Never hurts to have a goddess ready to resarect you in case things go wrong..
If you live to seek revenge, dig a grave for two.
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Return to Introductions