Hi. New guy there.

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Postby GenocideHeart » Thu May 25, 2006 6:51 am

camk4evr wrote:Just thought I should point out that there are people here that would consider this a challenge

I know. Of course, most of the stuff that WOULD traumatize me would also get those people insta-banned, so I'm not TOO concerned. :wink:
Last edited by GenocideHeart on Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace..."
--Ignus, Planescape: Torment
"Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe."
--Vhailor, Planescape: Torment
GenocideHeart
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:27 pm

Not feeding succubi is just common sense

*Takes a good look at her Avatar.*

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH FEEDING US SUCCUBI? Don't we deserve to eat too?
Val
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby GenocideHeart » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:29 am

Valkyrie Ice wrote:*Takes a good look at her Avatar.*

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH FEEDING US SUCCUBI? Don't we deserve to eat too?
Val

Hey, as long as you don't feed on ME, I'm fine with throwing some random schmuck at you. :wink:
Anyway, enough of this. It's starting to border on spam, and that's not the place for it. :wink:
Last edited by GenocideHeart on Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace..."
--Ignus, Planescape: Torment
"Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe."
--Vhailor, Planescape: Torment
GenocideHeart
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby ChasTaro » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:48 pm

Welcome! Don't feed the Succubi! Except during feeding hours, and then only in modderation. After all if a fat succube wouldn't look good in a fuku.
If you live to seek revenge, dig a grave for two.
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Introductions