A slightly late greeting

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

A slightly late greeting

Postby Kyrtythren » Tue May 09, 2006 6:50 pm

Well, that's what I get for following the forums from top to bottom....
So, I registered here today. Mostly because I had a question, but I had in fact read parts of the forum before and was just lazy. Umm...well, I go by the moniker Kyrtythren, as you can see. I read lots of fanfiction and theoretically write some too. However, I enjoy reading more than writing, so I tend to produce things glacially (slower than, say, TheGrum). That being said, I'm trying to finish a chapter before too long, which is why I had a question I needed to ask here. I'm also slightly obsessive about silly things, and slightly unobsessive about non-silly things like spelling and grammar. Whee.
Kyrtythren
Senshi Candidate

Postby Himitsu » Tue May 09, 2006 9:50 pm

Welcome to the forums! Don't feed the succubi and make sure you to check your sanity, sense of self preservation, wallet, jewerly, and any other worldly possessions(I'll hold them all for you, don't worry, you can trust me) in at the door if you enter spamville.
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby camk4evr » Wed May 10, 2006 1:58 am

Welcome aboard. I see the local Mazoku has 'forgotten' to add don't feed the Mazoku (though if you give him ice cream he might give you a running start). Don't enter Spamville if you're not heavily armed (Think battleships) or value your sanity.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Kyrtythren » Wed May 10, 2006 2:04 am

Well, I've eaten my daily icecream allowance, lack in sanity and wallet(s?), and cheerfully forgo my sense of self preservation (though not my jewelry :P), and since I'm lacking in battleships, I just might be in trouble.
Note to self: check ebay for battleships...This seems to be the best they have now. Not great for firepower, but at least I could make a fast getaway!
Kyrtythren
Senshi Candidate

Postby Himitsu » Wed May 10, 2006 3:06 am

Listen hear girly! You have to forgo your jewerly relinquish it to me so that I may paw- errrr, keep it safe for you! And don't listen to these liars! Feed the mazoku! GIMMIE!
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby Screwball » Wed May 10, 2006 4:41 am

No! Don't feed the mazoku! He's a filthy, evil spawn of Chaos! Hi, by the way. Here, have a rocket launcher as a welcoming... gift.
*Hands Kyrtythren a rocket launcher.*
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Kyrtythren » Wed May 10, 2006 8:35 am

Hmm....so, I need to put a pendant on a rocket so that certain jewelry-seeking people would try and take it! Of course-it's like genious, but without the smart parts!
Kyrtythren
Senshi Candidate

Postby Neko- » Wed May 10, 2006 9:34 am

Welcome to the forums.
*bashes Himitsu into silence lest he scare off the new member of the clan*
Shoo... Go back to playing in Spamville instead of harassing the newbie!
Don't mind the purple menace. He mostly hangs out in Spamville anyway. Which you can visit without battleships. Just be weary of possible bodily harm that may be inflicted on you either by technology, magic, or personal involvement.
Other then that... be sure to enjoy your stay on here :)
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Acey » Wed May 10, 2006 12:11 pm

Image Kryters!
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby camk4evr » Wed May 10, 2006 12:38 pm

Kyrtythren wrote:Note to self: check ebay for battleships...This seems to be the best they have now. Not great for firepower, but at least I could make a fast getaway!

Have a catalogue. If you see a weapon system you like (ie Bolos, Macross-classBattle carriers, giant monsters, spell casting dolls, Akane's cooking, whatever) then look me up in Spamville
Screwball wrote:*Hands Kyrtythren a rocket launcher.*

Knew I forgot something. Don't accept weapons from Screwball as they tend to explode in your face.
There was something else...Oh yeah. Avoid the water if you wish to remain the same species and/or gender.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Fatuous One » Wed May 10, 2006 5:25 pm

Hello! Welcome to the place where seifukus are the norm. Anywhere else, you own the fuku, here, the fuku owns YOU.
*Pulls out various measurement tools and starts getting Kyrtrthren's sizes*
So, would you like your seifuku in orange with black trim, violet with gold trim, or vomit green and silver trim?
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kyrtythren » Wed May 10, 2006 8:42 pm

Fatuous One wrote:So, would you like your seifuku in orange with black trim, violet with gold trim, or vomit green and silver trim?

Hmm, I'm tempted to go for orange/black, but seems maybe too halloweeny. So, violet&gold for me!
Kyrtythren
Senshi Candidate

Postby Rei-chan » Wed May 10, 2006 9:03 pm

Welcome to Fukufics, hope you enjoy your stay.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Nukem » Wed May 10, 2006 11:59 pm

dont forget to visit the crazys in the IRC
Server: irc.nabiki.com
Channel: #fukufics
Nukem
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kyrtythren » Thu May 11, 2006 1:34 am

I hardly have time for forums, let alone irc :(
Kyrtythren
Senshi Candidate