Hello everyone...

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hello everyone...

Postby TerraEpon » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:46 pm

I figure with a new (temporary?) forum I might as well finally start to post.
Alas, I'm no author, just an avid enthusiastic reader of Ranmafics, and especially Ranma-as-a-girl fics, which of course includes Fufkufics :)
A few of you may remember me from my chatting days on #fanfics (as PrettyJoshie, usually), from like two-three years ago.
I probably won't post too much, but this is a great forum with a great set of authors, so I hope to contribute something :)
-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Himitsu » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:52 pm

Welcome to the forums! Abadoned all hope and sanity if you decide enter spamville! The rest of the forum is relatively safe though as long as you don't feed the succubus, but feed the Mazoku. He a great guy that resident forum Mazoku.
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:56 pm

Yes welcome to the forum.
If today is any indication we'll be getting our regulars back in no time.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Rei-chan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:19 pm

Welcome to Fukufics. I hope you enjoy your stay. Do listen to Himitsu's warning. Spamville is a realm of shoot it if it moves, shoot it if it doesn't move, and then blow it up for good measure. Also lots of falling heavy objects for some reason.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Fatuous One » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:06 pm

Hello! ^_^ Nice to meet you.
Don't feed the Succubi, or the Mazoku (that's my, Ace-sama and Terra-neesan's job!), and beware of Spamville.
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:49 am

Welcome, welcome. And don't listen to Himitsu's warning about Spmaville. It's really perfectly safe, and we all need the fun.*
*Disclaimer: Spamville is not actually safe. It's erally excruciatingly painful. Enter at your own peril.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Neko- » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:41 am

Welcome, welcome. No need to warn you about the weirdo's on here... well, actually there is ample warning warrented, mostly because all traces of lunacy have been erased.
You'll find out any people/mazoku/animals/succubi/mecha to watch out for when venturining into Spamville. Right now it's a barren place, and it'll require extensive rebuilding to recreate it's former glory. Care to help out? :D
And be sure to enjoy your time on these forums!
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:26 am

Thanks everyone ^_^
I was a luker for a while, so I know what's up....though I've never been much a fan of, um, off topic forums, so I probably won't go into Spamville too much, heh.
-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Screwball » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:34 am

I probably won't go into Spamville too much, heh.

Awwww. :( I was looking forward to hediously mangling you... I mean... um... yeah.
Right now it's a barren place, and it'll require extensive rebuilding to recreate it's former glory. Care to help out?

Don't you mean 'It will take extensive destruction to reduce it to it's former glory'? :lol:
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Lightspire » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:49 am

Hey, another lurker! Might as well say hi while your actually posting... I'm starting to post a bit, myself. It's...an experience. Oh yeah, have a rubber chicken! ::hands out a rubber chicken:: It may come in handy, someday.
And gosh...Spamville sounds pretty wicked...and violent... I'll bet there's no place for rubber chickens....
Is it delicious?
There once was a boy who turned into a girl,
his fiancee's cooking always made him hurl.
Instead of eating one day, he tried to throw it away, and now he has a bird's eye view of the world.
Lightspire
Senshi Cadet

Postby Neko- » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:57 pm

I probably won't go into Spamville too much, heh.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
*weeps uncontrollably*
Don't you mean 'It will take extensive destruction to reduce it to it's former glory'?

Rebuilding, re-destruction. Call it what you want. There is enough to do.
*shuts up before this wanders too far off-topic*
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:15 am

Hi and welcome.
TerraEpon wrote:Thanks everyone ^_^
I was a luker for a while, so I know what's up....though I've never been much a fan of, um, off topic forums, so I probably won't go into Spamville too much, heh.

Hmmm. Guess you won't need this then. *throws a basket over his sholder*
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Return to Introductions