Greetings

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Greetings

Postby Lalandil » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:02 pm

Hello, Fukufic forum.
I'm an experienced lurker, very occasional fic prereader C&C-er (haven't done it in quite a few years... >_> ) and a fan of Ranma fanfiction. Funnily, I prefer Ranma fanfiction to any other. Possibly because I actually acquired my anime/manga addiction by first encountering and reading Ranma fanfiction some ten years ago.
While I'm not specifically a fan of Fukufics, there are some out there that are a really fun read (like Kenko's "Paragon" or Ozzallos' "The Best of Times" (if you don't count the horror that are the epilogues, that is ~_~ )).
I'm generally quite a lurker (few posts and don't read any forum regularly) and hopefully you won't get offended by that.
Following is a bit more information about myself:
What I like:
- good food
- women
- good/interesting/innovative Ranma fanfiction
- Ranma/Nabiki matchups
- anime and manga - both shonen and shojo
- Guiness
- playing computer games (like FF-series, Enemy Territory etc)
- bashing Kwok (haven't done it in a long while too) ^_~
- lots of other things
What I dislike:
- Ranma/Akane matchups
- Ranma embraces
- bad/yaoi/Ranma-embraces-girlside/Ranma-has-a-harem/Ranma-becomes-god/n-tuple-crossover fanfiction
- lots of other things
Favorite Anime Girls:
1. Miki from "Marmalade Boy" <3
2. Megu from "Tenshi na Konamaiki"
3. shared by Azalyn from "Irresponsible Captain Taylor", Motoko from "Love Hina", Rei from "Neon Genesis Evangelion" and Meia from "Vandread"
Favorite Anime Guys:
1. Captain Taylor from "Irresponsible Captain Taylor"
2. Onizuka from "Great Teacher Onizuka"
3. Vash from "Trigun" (the manga)
Year of Birth: 1975
Meaning of nickname: in a loose translation from Quenya it means "friend of/to laughter"
Take care, everybody.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance as if nobody's watching.
Lalandil
Senshi Candidate

Postby Nukem » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:13 am

welcome to the club
Standard Disclamer applies:
- Don't feed the Mazoku, Succubi and other crazy animals (yes, Neko- that includes you)
- Spamville alert: Only enter heavyly armed and leave the sanity at the door, i you still have some.
- Keep away from all liquids (Jusenkyo alert)
- When visiting the IRC Channel, come in an airtight suit, Because there is so much Jusenkyo water flying around.
there are more, but i cant remember them right now, so ... have fun here :)
Nukem
Senshi Cadet

Postby camk4evr » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:59 am

Hello, Lalandil, and welcome to Fukufics. Since you've been a lurker here I guess I don't need to tell you the warnings so I'll just say: Have fun abandon all hope (of sanity) ye who enter here (or at least Spamville)
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Lalandil » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:18 am

Thanks guys. Although when I said lurker I meant lurker in general. It's my nature. Why, if there'd been a way to be a professional lurker, that'd be me.
Thanks for the warnings too, but... whatever made you think _I_'ll be contributing to the sanity factor of this forum instead of _in_sanity.... *giggles evily*
Lalandil
Senshi Candidate

Postby Nukem » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:03 am

Insanity we got in spades.
It's the sanity we're lacking.
Wait a sec ... Lurker?
Those burrowed spiky guys from Starcraft?
Nukem
Senshi Cadet

Postby Lalandil » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:54 am

Ummm. Well, this _is_ a forum about a guy, who turns into a girl, when said "girl" features dressed in a seifuku, also being a magical girl in most cases. Now, please point out the part in that summary that screams "sanity" at you.
>_>
<_<
Btw, my favorite unit from SC would be the Ghost. Favorite structure Nuke Silo.
And if you have to reload, well, you definitely lack firepower. ;p
Lalandil
Senshi Candidate

Postby Neko- » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:01 pm

Congratulations... you have just given enough ammo to wipe out an orphanage or two when you enter Spamville... I fear for your sanity when you do.
Don't feed the Mazoku, Succubi and other crazy animals (yes, Neko- that includes you)

<innocent questioningly voice> What did I do????? </innocent questioningly voice>
I_'ll be contributing to the sanity factor of this forum instead of _in_sanity.... *giggles evily*

Awwwwwwwww.... C'mon. Wuss :P
this _is_ a forum about a guy, who turns into a girl, when said "girl" features dressed in a seifuku, also being a magical girl in most cases. Now, please point out the part in that summary that screams "sanity" at you.

I'll have you know that's a perfect definition of sane. By this forums standards, anything not relating to that is insane, and Spamville is exempt from that rule, cause everything in there is insane (whether it applies to the sane-rule above or not). The remaining part of the forum is considered 'sane' by all who frequent it, and as such, your description fits the bill of sanity.
All in all... Welcome to the forums. No delurk and post some more :P :P :D :D
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:27 pm

Welcome to Fukufics and enjoy the stay. Those nukes may be enough to cook a cake with around here.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Fatuous One » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:49 pm

Welcome to the forum where lots of people cross-dressing. If you're (un)fortunate, you'll be joining those ranks soon. ^_^
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Return to Introductions