Hello

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hello

Postby ChasTaro » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:38 am

Hello everybody. Longtime lurker, finaly joined. Plan for my next fic to be a Fukufic. Already have Idea. Shhhhh. It's a secret. When I start, I will be needing prereaders, as my grammer stinks. (Did I spell that right?) Glad to see the site comming back, as I've found that my favorite fic's tend to be fukufics.
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:43 am

Welcome, ChasTaro.
When I start, I will be needing prereaders, as my grammer stinks. (Did I spell that right?)

yes, you spelled 'that' right. grammar on the other hand...
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Rei-chan » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:12 am

Welcome to Fukufics and enjoy your stay. Look forward to seeing what you are working on.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:29 am

Welcome to fukufics. Now look at this swinging pendant...
You will obey... obey I say! You will enjoy your stay, and be weary of Spamville. But not too weary to not enter. You will relinquish your sanity when in Spamville, aswell as come heavily armed/protected, lest you be destroyed... and we can't have that. Oh yes, and you will provide us with enjoyable writing material... fast! Now when I snap my fingers, you will not remember this conversation, although it's effects will last...
*SNAP*
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Screwball » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:40 am

Greetings. Take my advice and ignore the cat. He's insane. The rest of us are perfectly normal, however. Yes, perfectly normal.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:06 am

Screwball wrote:Greetings. Take my advice and ignore the cat. He's insane. The rest of us are perfectly normal, however. Yes, perfectly normal.

Yeah, in an 'Asylum run by the inmates' kinda way.
At any rate, Welcome to Fukufics ChasTaro and always remember: Don't feed the Mazoku.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Fatuous One » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:17 am

Mr. camk4evr wrote:Don't feed the Mazoku.

Right! That's my (Ace-sama and Terra-Oneesan's) job!
Welcome to the forum where people sometimes to go around shouting out speeches regarding love and justice.
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Postby Himitsu » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:47 pm

No it isn't, your food is poisonius and full of happiness and love. Yuck, and don't listen to them! You can't stop yourself from feeding the mazoku! Just like Henchkitty can't stop people from stepping on his tail. Anyway, welcome to the forums.
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby Fatuous One » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:36 pm

You lie Mr. Himitsu, you've never even tried my cooking! Although, it is full of love and happiness... and dismembered body parts... and that love and happiness I actually stole from them before dicing them up, fufufufu...!
^_^
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Thanks

Postby ChasTaro » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:39 am

Thank you all for the greetings. Oh! and Fatuous One, after reading what you put in your food, I think I'll pass. Neko, try to hypnotize me again and I''ll pet you. BACK WARDS! I'll also tred carfully in Spamsville.[/b]
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Postby Fatuous One » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:15 am

:cry: That's... too bad. But! Most of the people who've tried it have liked it... A LOT! ^_^ Even Mr. Lecter praised me quite a bit.
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Praise from Mr. lecter

Postby ChasTaro » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:24 am

If Mr. Lecter has praised your cooking Then it must be very good indeed.
I understand he's a gourmet of fine food.
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:04 pm

Hmm, little late on the welcoming, but better late than never.
*please wait... standard welcome message loading*
*10%*
*24%*
*56%*
*82%*
*message loaded... standby for startup*
*message starts*
>j0, welcome to teh fics of teh fuku.
When entering spamville, be on the lookout for the following;
1. Ice cream eating Mazoku.
2. Black Mages and their Mage Stars.
3. Humans or Machines that control vast quantities of High tech weaponry and highly trained troops (I fall into this category).
4. t3h cute ones... (ph34r th3m)
5. Wild and slightly psychotic animals.
6. Random mages gating/teleporting all over the place.
7. The King of... Stuff
8. Sporks.
If you manage to enter Spamville without getting on the bad side of any on that list, you may/may not be hailed as a hero. At which point you will get on the bad side of Mazoku, Black Mages and Those who like to blow stuff up, because we don't like Heroes, they tend to interrupt our fun...
(note that all this can also apply for the IRC channel at times)<
*message ends... shutting down...*
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Return to Introductions