Fate\stay night&Ranma 1\2 crossover

Bridging the gap between Ideas and C&C.

Post individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Postby Jomasten » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Muramasa wrote:Oh yes. By the way...

Congratulations for finishing the first completed Ranma x Fate/Stay Night crossover in existence. :)

Yes I checked. You're the first. :wink:

Great job Kilich.

I would rather disagree.

Congratulations on making the only good Ranma x FSN out there.
There were others before you, but from what I care to remember, your work is better than theirs.
I do remember something about Ranma becoming a master, then another fic where he becomes an Berserker-class Servant. They were so bad, in fact, it gave me internal injuries.
[SILENCE! You are distracting my concentration to distract myself.]

[Otherwise, I will distract you enough that you can concentrate on distracting yourself!]
Jomasten
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kilich » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:54 am

Just a little something I typed today. It's the start of the epilogue that deals with what happened with Sakura and Ranma.

Rider, still asleep, felt somebody stretch upper hem of her dress and suddenly kiss her nipple, an action that provoked an immediate response.

“What did you do that for?” asked Ranma, her voice higher than usual, from the ceiling she clung to.

Sakura moved Rider’s purple ponytail that easily reached the bed and snickering, answered.
“I’m sorry big sister, but today is an important day and I couldn’t bring myself to use a bucket of cold water like you suggested.”

‘Su-u-re you couldn’t.’ thought the older girl with a note of sarcasm when she jumped down.

In a few days she and Sakura lived in Mato’s mansion, after Sakura decided to not impose on Shiro anymore and Ranma stayed with the girl to *protect her in case Shinji returns*, it became clear that no matter how much Sakura tried to treat both of her forms equally, she had a much stronger emotional attachment to her *big sister* than *brother*.
And maybe because of the spiritual bond they shared or just because Ranma felt that her cursed form was one of the very few things that brought Sakura happiness she undoubtedly deserved, but she didn’t mind being the Sakura’s *big sister * when they were doing something together.

“So, what’s so big about today?” asked Rider as dismissed her combat outfit and her favorite black silks appeared.

“Called Toko Aozaki. She said that your glasses are ready. And if we do not hurry up, we’ll miss our train to Tokyo.”

“Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Well, let’s not make her wait.” said Rider as she remembered that before Ilya briefly left home, she gave them a phone number of a mage that could use True Magic and was able to deal with her curse. Asking for something that could replace her blindfold was an afterthought, but brought a lot of fun to Sakura while the plum haired girl decided how her sister’s glasses should look.

As they walked to the kitchen, Rider decided to get good-humored revenge on the girl for waking her up like that and asked teasingly.
“So, who do you want to come to the archery championship, tomorrow, to cheer for you? A handsome young man or your sister?” and smiled when the girl’s cheeks became crimson colored.

How do you think things progressed in Nerima in these two weeks?
I would like to hear some opinions on that :)
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:48 pm

Nice snippet. As for Nerima, well Genma probably complain that his son has run away and Soun and he are making plans to have him come back somehow.
Last edited by Dumbledork on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Muramasa » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Technically, the time frame would still allow for the beginning of Ranma 1/2 to take place. Genma was still in China when Ranma disappeared. How long would it take Genma to swim back to Japan (Assuming he went directly to the Tendo's)?

Honestly I don't really see that much of an impact for Nerima :? .

EDIT: Also... Your war lasted only 8 days. Not two weeks.
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kilich » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:14 am

EDIT: Also... Your war lasted only 8 days. Not two weeks.

*cough*In a few days she and Sakura lived in Mato’s mansion*cough*

Two days after the end of War, Sakura left home with Rider and lived there for four days until Toko called and said that she prepared glasses. That week was uneventful, so I skipped it.

Honestly I don't really see that much of an impact for Nerima

Well, I thought so too. That's why I'm curious about what could happen. It's of no real importance, it's just about fun random ideas.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 am

Well, I guess Ranma/Rider will meet the Tendos, correct? I'd like to see their and Genma's reaction to Sakura, especially since Ranma considers her as his sister.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Kilich » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:07 pm

I made an account on fanfiction.net and my Fate\Ranma crossover is already there and I guess I won't be posting epilogues here.

Maybe soon I'll start a pure Fate\stay night fanfic(with more or less original plotline) or continue my first story.

Oh yeah. For some reason the plot of my third story, unexpectedly, turned into a lemon as I tried to develop it further o.O
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Kilich » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:41 am

I wonder if I should turn the epilogues into a sequel describing what happens to Shiro, Saber and Rin in England.

It'll also deal with what happens after Ranma learns from Toko (who is researching his curse and his *civilian* identity) that he has a mother but someone is calling himself Ranma Saotome.(even two people. Ryoga who was taken as a *substitute* for Ranma because Genma was afraid that Nodoka will kill him as a repayment for her son's death and Ryu Kumon with his soon-to-be wife Ukyo.)
I don't plan for Ranma to stay with his mother. I think she'll behave in a cliche *you want to keep your curse, then you are not my son* way.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:01 am

Kilich wrote:I wonder if I should turn the epilogues into a sequel describing what happens to Shiro, Saber and Rin in England.

It'll also deal with what happens after Ranma learns from Toko (who is researching his curse and his *civilian* identity) that he has a mother but someone is calling himself Ranma Saotome.(even two people. Ryoga who was taken as a *substitute* for Ranma because Genma was afraid that Nodoka will kill him as a repayment for her son's death and Ryu Kumon with his soon-to-be wife Ukyo.)
I don't plan for Ranma to stay with his mother. I think she'll behave in a cliche *you want to keep your curse, then you are not my son* way.

I really like your ideas, especially the one with Ryoga and Ryu pretending to be Ranma. But in the original manga I think that Nodoka knew that Ryu wasn't Ranma but pretended to believe the story to have some company. I could be wrong, though. You'd have to ask someone else.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Kilich » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:32 am

I'm not going too fast again? Just wanted to ask this.

“Come Rider, we must leave now, or we’ll miss the train!” said Sakura when she looked at the clock as they ate.
“Oh, but I’m not finished yet. We can always catch the next one.” said Ranma as she looked at her half-empty plate.
“No, Sempai said that he will be on that train!” answered the girl and pulled the older one, who was looking longingly at the remaining food, outside.

-

“Hi ya, Shiro.” said Rider when they met Shiro, Rin and Saber near the train.
“Good day.” greeted them Shiro, followed by greetings from Saber and Rin.

-

“So, why are you going to Tokyo, Sempai?” asked Sakura as the train carried them to their destination.

Shiro put his hand around Saber, who was sitting near him, and answered.
“Rin is going to London to study magic arts and I want to show Saber how her country developed over several centuries.”

“And what is the purpose of your visit to Tokyo, Rider?” asked Saber, slightly blushing from Shiro’s open demonstration of his feelings towards her.

The purple haired Servant looked away from the window she was looking in and answered.
“We’re going to pick up my glasses from Toko Aozaki because Sakura thinks that I look a bit weird with my blindfold on.”

“Toko Aozaki? One of the five mages that can use True magic? Ilya sure knows a lot of people.” said Rin thinking that returning to Japan with Shiro and Saber might be a good idea, if only to look at item created by one of the famous magician sisters.

-

“Take care Sempai, Saber and you Rin.” said Sakura when they arrived to Tokyo and their ways parted.
“Don’t worry. We’ll be back in time for your tournament.” answered Shiro as he entered the taxi that would drive to the airport, after the girls.

-

An hour later, Rider and Sakura entered the office were Toko worked. As they walked in, they saw a young redheaded woman at the desk near the window that was busy sorting out some documents. Near one of the walls, a young girl, with short black hair and dressed in a blue kimono with a sheathed katana in her hand, was standing with an unreadable expression.

“Excuse us, but are you Toko Aozaki?” asked Sakura. “We are here for the glasses she promised to make for us.”

The redheaded woman stopped searching for something in the files on her desk and turned to them.
“Yes, I am. One moment please.”
Toko walked around the desk and took out a pair of glasses from it.

“Here. They are enchanted not to fall off, so you don’t have to be scared about accidentally releasing your power. But they can be easily removed if you’ll wish to.”

“Thanks. And what about my curse?” asked Rider as she took the glasses and tried to see anything magical about them before she closed her eyes and put them on after her blindfold disappeared.

“I need few days for more then a theory of what happened to you in China. But I already found something that might interest you.” said Toko as she took one of the files from her desk and gave her several documents from it.

“Hmm, Ranma Saotome, father Genma Saotome, mother Nodoka…. She’s alive?! That damned bastard!” Rider as she thought about how punish her father for not telling her anything about her mother all those years.

Seeing that her sister wasn’t in the mood to read more, Sakura took the documents from Rider.
“That’s strange. There are two Ranma Saotomes here and both are sons of Saotome Genma.”

“Wha…?” the news about a possible brother, or most likely another scheme from her father, shook Rider out of her anger-driven dream about using Genma as a training dummy and she snatched the documents back.

“Lives in Nerima ward with Tendos, has a fiancée?! Location unknown, married?! They don’t even look like me! That fat loaf probably just adopted or bribed these guys to take my place!”

Toko looked at angry woman for several seconds with a thoughtful look and said while she pulled out a cigarette, from pack she took from the desk, and lit it.

“As I said I have a theory. According to archives of the Mages Association, several hundred years ago, a magical creature that looked just like you was summoned near Jusenkyo valley.
When you were summoned as a Servant, you, probably, first appeared there and due to the nature of Jusenkyo and magical experiments that place was used for, you were mixed with, or just received form and memories of a nearest human. And they might’ve been strong enough to suppress your own.”

“So, you are saying that I’m just a copy of one of those guys? Hell no, I think your first guess was better.”

“That’s all then. Call me in a few days. I might be able to help then.”

“Thank you very much.” Sakura bowed to the redheaded mage and walked out, pulling her sister, that was grumbling about getting to the bottom of this, with her.

-

“An interesting pair, don’t you think?” asked Toko when their guests left and she turned to the katana wielding girl.

“Yes, I hate them already.”

Toko raised an eyebrow and asked in manner as if she already knew the answer but asked anyway.
“Why, Shiki?”
Shiki put away her katana and stepped away from the wall before she answered.
“We’re kindred spirits. They might not show it, but once, they relished in killing humans.”
“A vessel for darkness and a monster from legends, they do match each other well.” faintly smiled Toko, before she returned to her work.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Excellent. But what about the part at the end? What's with Shiki?

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Muramasa » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Kilich is referring to Shiki Ryougi, the protagonist of 'Kara no Kyoukai' whom is in fact associated with Touko Aozaki.

Shiki... is well acquainted with death.

Heh... A quick little cameo.
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kilich » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Well, Shiki's character is rather complicated, I'm not sure I'll be successful if I try to explain what is on her mind.

( Shiki Ryōgi is her full name and the timeline of Kara no Kyokai in this story is before the third movie.)

In two sentences, she (with sn innate ability to destroy absolutely anything she can see with a single slash) was raised by her family with two personalities (a tradition) and one of them , roughly speaking, was a murderer that loved to kill and her (only) friend Mikiya Kokutō was almost killed as well. After a traffic incident she lost that personality and after she came out of coma, she (after a lot of things happened) started to work along with her friend at Toko Aozaki's office.

It'll be best though to watch the movies or at least visit wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_no_Kyokai
Last edited by Kilich on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Kilich » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Sorry for double posting, but i wanted to ask. Are there tools other than flashbacks I could use to reveal what happened to Genma, Ryoga and others while Ranma and Sakura fought in the War?
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Muramasa » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:08 pm

You could have Genma in the middle of engaging Ranma to another random fiancee and work from there :lol: .
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to Outlines and Scenes