Fate\stay night&Ranma 1\2 crossover

Bridging the gap between Ideas and C&C.

Post individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Postby Kilich » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 am

Hm. I'm thinking about using fate\hollow ataraxia for the second part of the sequel. Does anybody here know knows where I can find information about hollow ataraxia plot except wiki and beast's lair (that forum is a maze, a maze I tell you -.- )

Oh yeah, if you have any ideas I can use in the story, I'll be glad to see them.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Kilich » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm

I slightly changed my style and I wonder if you like it now.

Several hours later, Rider and Sakura, hungry and tired respectively, decided to take a break from walking and walked in one of the many cafes in Nerima district.

“So, who do you want to see first?” asked Sakura after they finished ordering and waitress left.
“I’ll deal with my father and those guys first. Don’t want them to spoil my meeting with mother.” answered Ranma and touched her glasses again, still afraid that they might fall off despite that even her jumps couldn’t shift their position one bit.

“Why would they do that? Your father can’t be that bad if you grew up such a good person.”
“Heh. You don’t know my father.” Ranma looked around, hoping that their food was already arriving but was disappointed. She turned back to Sakura and started to explain to the girl what life she lived before she was summoned.
“At the age of four he took me on the training trip. At age of six he tried to teach me Neko-ken by wrapping sausages around my body and repeatedly throwing into a pit that was full of hungry cats. Then… Hey, calm down.”

Rider interrupted her monologue when she saw a transparent dark cloud appearing around Sakura and felt her hate towards his father.

“With memories I got recently, Neko-ken is easy to deal with, so it’s harmless now. I can even say cat without stammering.” Ranma finished telling the news that were great for her, but shadow around Sakura’s body only deepened and it almost hid her eyes now.
“Why did you tolerate him then?”
“Well, I don’t know, probably I didn’t know anything better until now. And he’s my father after all.” answered Rider, thinking how she could calm Sakura, both from feeling slightly uncomfortable that she was protected instead of protector and wanting to shield Sakura away from her troubles, since the girl had more then enough of her own and now deserved as carefree living as she wanted. But miraculously, she didn’t have to say anything because she felt Sakura’s anger suddenly purged by a surge of remorse that sharply contrasted with the girl’s smile.

-

‘That’s right… He is her father. And if she accepted even me then I don’t have any right to hurt him because I’m much worse person then him.
The dark cloud around Sakura slowly dissolved and continuing to smile lightly, she asked.
“Do you remember what Ilya said about why you were the one summoned by me?”

Rider looked around searching if food was arriving yet and answered.
“Yeah. She said that if Master doesn’t use an item that could belong to the hero they want to summon, then Grail will give him a Servant that would fit him the most.”

“Maybe you change because that boy at Jusenkyo and you lived a harsh life and Grail mixed you two up on when you were summoned. Just like me and you.”

“Heh, but that was until we met. I won’t allow anything bad happen to you now, Sakura.”

-

Several minutes passed in silence that was broken by a happy yell when Rider saw several waiters carry trays full of food to them.

-

While they ate, an interesting thought occurred to Ranma. She put another empty dish on top the pile that was gathering near her and asked while she fiddled with her almost floor length purple hair that made many women on the streets sigh in envy.
“You know, I was wondering. What exactly happened at Jusenkyo? Am I me and this body is nothing but a curse or am I really in her body? The memories are so real they would be almost scary if they weren’t so familiar.”

“I don’t really know. Toko said that you might as be both Rider and him. Or even Medusa who thinks that she’s Ranma until your memories reassert themselves and become dominant or equal to his.” answered Sakura, nibbling on her food that she still tried to eat after such talks only because she felt her sister’s never wavering energetic mood.

Ranma sighed as she took another dish but paused, before she started to eat, to say with a small dejected sigh.
“Yeah, I suppose you might be right. But wouldn’t that mean that my memories, hell even my personality is a lie?”

“Of course not, sister! You are you, and I love you that way. You don’t have to reject something because it might not fit into some pattern. I know it very well!” heatedly protested Sakura as she heard her Servant’s words.

Rider looked at her younger sister with amusement mixed with warmth and something that Sakura could call love.
‘It’s good to be able to her eyes now. They are so unusual’

“Heh, if my Pops could hear your words. You know what he always told me? To be man amongst man.”

-

Their talk continued until they ran out of food and continued over the ice-cream and finally ended in the nearby park.

-
Last edited by Kilich on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Very nice. But you posted the text twice.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Jomasten » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 am

Imma taking a guess that the next scene you're gonna write has them meeting some of what would have been the NWC. Ukyo or Genma, my guess.
[SILENCE! You are distracting my concentration to distract myself.]

[Otherwise, I will distract you enough that you can concentrate on distracting yourself!]
Jomasten
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kilich » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:04 am

Imma taking a guess that the next scene you're gonna write has them meeting some of what would have been the NWC

Yeah, I guess it'll be the morning Shampoo arrived, probably to get her husband. ( the reason is still unclear and I'll decide on it when I'll write what happened in China with Genma after Jusenkyo )

Do you have any suggestions about what curse Ryoga might have? Because with no curses on him it feels slightly boring.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Jomasten » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 pm

Hmm, I'm thinking of 'Drowned tiger(taiga)' for no apparent reason. Or something. In fact, if you know Tsukihime, I'm thinking of 'Spring of Drowned Neko-Arc', just for the lulz.
...Or, you can give him the standard pig, but thas boring.
I'm curious on how the Shampoo dillemma works out.
[SILENCE! You are distracting my concentration to distract myself.]

[Otherwise, I will distract you enough that you can concentrate on distracting yourself!]
Jomasten
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kilich » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:51 am

A second part of a chapter two. I guess it can be called * a setup chapter* .

“It’s so peaceful here.” said Sakura as she watched the sun set the skies on fire as it came down to the horizon.
Rider shifted her position, taking care not to distract the girl she, as usual, cradled in her arms from the view they got when Ranma jumped on top of one of the buildings.
“Yeah, after that crazy week, a quiet evening is a bit weird.”
The girl in her arms turned around to look at her sister. She saw her purple hair that flutter in the wind and her smile and smiled herself.
“Where are going to spend the night?”
“Eh, I think the hotel we standing on is good enough.” answered her Servant and began descending to the street, so they could get a room without confusing anyone.

-

Once inside a room with two beds, Rider once again steadfastly refused to wear a nightwear that Sakura suggested. Summoning her combat outfit she watched for almost a minute as Sakura changed before she caught herself and turned around, slightly blushing.
Soon they were asleep and as Rider hoped her dreams weren’t about Ancient Greece.

-

Ranma slowly, almost lazily, woke up and just lay with closed eyes, bathing in warmth from sunlight and feelings she got from Sakura through their link.
Soon she heard the girl snicker and decided that she rested enough. When she got out of her bed and opened her eyes, she felt deathly cold dread because she felt that her glasses weren’t on.
‘Of course they are not on! I replaced them with my blindfold before going to bed. Idiot.’ thought Rider relaxing and looked at Sakura who was setting up the table using food she probably bought in one of the nearby restaurants.

-

“Good morning, sister. Did you sleep well?” asked the girl as she finished preparing breakfast.
“Yeah, but why didn’t woke me up? Those bags look heavy and I would’ve been glad to help.” asked Rider after she put her glasses on and walked to the table.
“I didn’t want to interrupt your sleep for such a small thing.”

-

Meanwhile, in one of the many dojos, that wasn’t very far away from two girls, a heavyset man dressed into a worn white gi, and holding a bucked of water, sneaked towards the boy that slept in the guest room.
“Wake up, you lazy boy!” shouted the man and splashed him with cold before he grabbed his arm and threw him out of the window.

-

As boy flew through the early morning air his eyes snapped open and he saw the pool rapidly approach and understood what was about to happen to him. His body tried to move to ensure a safe fall but instead he spent that time to yell in anger and some measure of despair as if trying to defy what was about to happen.
“Ranma, this is all your fau… glrt.” Ryoga’s words were muffled when he shot through the surface of the pond and sank to the bottom. Almost immediately he felt slight tingling that signaled the change and the start of the part he hated the most.

-

‘I hate you Ranma!’ thought the small girl with long blue hair as she looked around with her crimson colored eyes and saw herself on the cliff above Jusenkyo again.
‘This is hell!’ sighed and constantly cursing, it was only way to express what she thought about her situation since in this form her emotions were almost like they were frozen and she always felt hatefully calm. She straightened her black dress and started to descend to the springs. She knew the way perfectly, because every time she changed, she appeared in the same dream that only ended only when she came to the springs and saw the accident that happened to her at Jusenkyo.

-

When she jumped over a boulder, she felt a barely resistible urge to turn into a cat and the girl gritted her teeth as she concentrated her will to remain human. She succeeded, but that distraction cost her dearly, she immediately got lost.

-

Unknown to the girl who laid in the pond for several seconds already, the water’s surface started to freeze and one of neighborhood girls who still slept in this early hour and saw a dream about an endless plain filled with her favourite flowers, discovered that she had a guest in her dream.

-

‘I hate you Ranma.’ chanted the black-clad girl as she found herself in a flower covered plain.
Dejectedly sighing, she started to walk forward while her mind was busy trying to gather enough ki to break away from this place, something she discovered after spending almost a week in the dream world.

-

Soon she had enough and gathering her in her hands, she shot a pale blue orb at the ground under her feet, shattering wherever she was and returning to Jusenkyo.

-

The rest of her descent went peacefully and soon she saw a man walking out of the valley of cursed springs, an event that signaled that she was out of the danger of getting lost again.

-

“Where that stupid boy went to?” growled Genma as he walked away from the training ground fuming that his plans that he carefully laid out ten years ago were now ruined.
“How dared he knock me out with a cheap trick and disappear!? Only a few more weeks and he would’ve been married to one of the Tendos, ensuring that I wouldn’t need to work for the rest of my life. But now Nodoka will have my head for losing the boy.”

Suddenly Genma noticed a boy dressed in traveler’s clothes with a huge backpack that walked up the road on the Jusenkyo cliff with a martial artist’s ease and a plan how to save his life once again, formed.
‘I get this boy to replace Ranma. Undoubtedly he would want to study under me strongly enough to no notice a Jusenkyo curse. And with it even Nodoka won’t say that he’s not her child.’

Deciding on what he must do, Genma enveloped himself in the Umisenken veil and disappeared.

-

Seeing Genma disappear, the crimson eyed girl sighed again and went to the springs, knowing that the end of this nightmare was close.

-

“Ahh!” came the loud cry as the boy she saw earlier fell from the cliff and rose a tall pillar of water as he crashed through the surface of one of the pools, miraculously avoiding impaling himself on a bamboo pole that protruded from the water.

-

“Are you all right Mr. Customer? You are lucky that the spring is no longer cursed.” said the Guide when he saw the boy climb out of the water, thankfully unchanged.
“Why didn’t he get cursed?” asked Genma as he appeared out of nowhere and frowning looked at the boy.
“Spring is uncursed. Just water inside.”
‘I can accidentally curse him later. Now I need to get the boy on my side.’ Thought Genma and walked to the boy, who was still spitting out the uncursed water.
“What is your name, boy?”
“Ryoga.”
“I have an offer for you. I see you know martial arts, how would you like to study under one of the best there is, Saotome Genma?” asked gi-clad man, taking a pose appropriate for such a proclamation.
Ryoga slowly rose to his feet and asked barely hiding his emotions, a mix of surprise and anger.
“Saotome? You are father to Saotome Ranma? Where is he?”
Genma took his best ‘Father almost dead from grief and suffering’ pose and answered.
“That ungrateful boy betrayed everything I taught him and using a cheap trick he abandoned his poor father who gave everything he had and unimaginably suffered to raise him.”
“Damn! I almost found you Ranma and you ran away again!” yelled Ryoga, clenching his fists.
“So how about my offer, boy? You won’t be able to defeat him unless you train under me. And since Anything Goes is a family school you’ll have to pretend being my son.”

-
The crimson eyed girl finally came close enough to recognize the scene and if she wasn’t gleefully awaiting the end of the nightmare she would’ve noticed a girl, that looked exactly as she did now, came closer to the boy and the blue light that gathered around her before she, literally, stepped into the boy.

-

Ryoga heard what Genma said but didn’t answer because the water on his body suddenly glowed and his form slowly morphed into the form he would soon hate with a passion because he would return to Jusenkyo in his dreams almost every time he was splashed with cold water.

-

Back in Tendo household, Ryoga broke through the thin ice that covered the pool and shivering walked to the house to get some hot water.
“You lazy boy! Stop napping in the water, it’s unfit for martial artist!” yelled Genma as he jumped out of the window and bouncing off the ground, he flew towards the small girl.
Feeling herself frozen to the core in more ways than one, the girl once again kept her silence and instead concentrated her ki. A heavy mist coalesced under her palm and when Genma was about to strike, she ducked and a spike of ice smashed into the man, throwing him into the wall.

“Oh, my. Would you like some hot water, Ranma?” asked the eldest Tendo daughter when she heard the noise and walked out with a kettle in hand.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:48 am

Very confusing. So Ryoga got a curse similar to Ranma's. Does transform into a character from Fate Stay Night too?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Kilich » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:41 am

Nope, not Fate\stay night.

A brief backstory for this Tsukihime(third story in the same universe as other two) character.

Ren is a magical being created by an old mage from remains of his cat to serve as his familiar( a mage's servant). She has the power to manipulate one's dreams or enter them, uses ice as a weapon and can turn into a cat whenever she wants. She prefers not to talk.

When the mage who created her was about to die, she was left in care of vampire princess, Arcuied, who, unfortunately couldn't supply her with Mana she needed to live, but Ren managed to live over 800 years without draining anyone because she's as powerful as mage himself was.

So, the idea is that Ren who was traveling with Arcuied, found Ryoga and since he has a lot of energy, decided to drain some from him. Unfortunately for Ryoga when Ren *possesed* him, the uncursed water of Jusenkyo became cursed and turned him into her.

Ren, being very reserved and unimposing person she is, decided to give Ryoga a chance to get rid of her and everytime he's splashed with cold water, she brings him into the dreamworld. If he meets her there, then she'll leave but Ryoga keeps getting lost in other people dreams he enters by subconsciously using Ren's powers and so far he never even noticed her.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Muramasa » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:45 pm

Ren isn't just a familiar spirit. She's a succubus. She drains prana from dreams of a *cough* sexual nature *cough*.

I believe Ren is actually a fusion between a cat spirit and a damaged human soul but I'm not completely sure.

Heh... Oddly enough this possibility of Ryoga's curse did run through my mind.
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby Wray Loflin » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:01 pm

You do need to have someone proofread for you, for example you have Ryoga being splashed with cold water and being thrown out a window but not changing until he splashes into the koi pond.
Wray Loflin
Senshi Candidate

Postby Kilich » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:01 am

I proofread myself before I post it on fanfiction.net

that mistake you caught is just something I forgot to delete before posting it here.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Muramasa » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 am

Yes! The Heavens Feel translation patch finally came out yesterday. Hopefully after I go through it all, I can offer more insight.

As for a progress update, I'll try to post my prologue up within the week. Anyway I plan on diverging quite a bit from canon, right from the beginning. For the most part, it will be a dark fic but not without it's lighter moments.

The prologue will be mostly Ranma content while chapter 1 will mostly be Sakura's and Shirou's point of view.

Anyway, that's all I'm willing to reveal at the moment.
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kilich » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Unfortunatly for me, i don't have the games, so the news about translation patch won't give me more info about Heaven's Feel. :(

Well, i'm glad to hear that soon we'll be able to see your work :)

Oh yeah, some info about my plans as well. The ending of this sequel will use Fate\hollow ataraxia ( at least what little bits of info I have about it ) and it'll feature a character who'll be the main character of my next fic -.-

I wrote about this idea before, so it's not even a spoiler.

On the offtopic note. I wonder how would Devil May Cry universe progressed if Dante and\or Vergil were daughters of Sparda, instead of sons.
But I won't even try to make a rough outline about it, it's way too hard.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Kilich » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:18 am

I decided to change Day 7. Now Kotomine and Rin didn't met with Zouken when they save Ilya. Here's the changed part.

Opening them, Rin saw Ilya lying on an altar in the center of the room and no trace of Zouken.
“Rin, take Ilya. I’ll meet you in a previous room.”

-

Outside, Saber and Rider still maintained their stalemate with their enemies, but when Saber’s wind wall weakened enough for one of Sakura’s attacks to pass through, aiming at Saber, and Shiro jumped to shield her, hoping that the same power kept him alive so far would save him this time as well, everything went to hell.

Ranma saw Sakura’s attack flying to Shiro and tried to do three things at once: deflect Assassin’s dagger that targeted her leg artery, pull Shiro away with her chain and realizing that both would fail, jump away.

All it would take to kill Saber who knocked down by Shiro’s body when he struck by Sakura and Rider now was one more blow from their enemies and neither explosion that blew a hole in the wall of Mato’s residence, nor Rin and Kotomine that ran through it, nor the priest purification spell he shot at Shadow, would be able to stop it.
But, surprisingly, it never came. Instead shadow monsters attacked Assassin and in seconds his body melted into nothingness. And Sakura just stood in place with tears in her eyes.

-

Shiro, when he slowly got to his knees after Saber rolled away and stood up, saw the change in the girl’s behavior and when he noticed that Saber was preparing for Excalibur, he shouted.
“Stop! Don’t do it!”
His second command seal flared before disappearing and immediately Saber’s sword stopped crackling with energy.

“This is most foolish, Shiro!” said Saber as power of the seal forced her to kneel before her Master.

-

“No, look. She’s not attacking us anymore! She can be saved!” said the boy, trying to get up, but fell back on his knees from an intense lash of pain from the place he was touched by Sakura’s darkness.

-

Sakura looked at Shiro and Rider, two people she swore to herself to protect at any cost, but who were badly hurt by her own hands and thoughts started to form in her mind. Thoughts unrelated to killing those before her, unrelated to darkness she felt, or Zouken’s will. Thoughts that belonged to Mato Sakura, not to a vessel for Angro Mainyu.

Gathering her will, she crushed remaining familiars, inside of her body that her grandfather used to control her and thought.

‘I-I… I will help you, Sempai. I will stop this… I will stop everything.’
With that, she started to move, she passed Shiro, who was clutching his chest and Saber that didn’t move an inch from her position between her and Shiro, passed Rider and Ilya and walked into the house, homing onto Zouken’s presence she felt through the link between them.

-

Very soon she came to a wall that looked just like any other part of the house and her shadow monsters charged at the wall, creating a hole with a few mighty impacts.

Inside she saw a small room with its floor and walls covered with arcane symbols. In focus of the three biggest ones sat Zouken and channeled a spell.
“You made us suffer, grandfather. For that… you will suffer as well! You will die!” Sakura’s voice was almost calm at the start, but was filled with bloodthirsty gleefulness when her shadows broke through the barrier that surrounded the mage and started to devour him piece by piece, consuming the magically created familiars that supported his body for more the three hundred years.

-

As Zouken’s head, with an expression of unimaginable agony on his face, sank into the shadows summoned by Sakura, the girl’s thought changed from using her knowledge in magic to control the shadows inside, to imagining Saber suffering the same fate as Zouken just did,
‘I did it! I solved the problem, Sempai. Now I know I can solve any problem. Saber, Rin or anyone that will stand in the way of our happiness together, they will all die!’

-

Outside, Rin was arguing with Shiro, who was supported by Saber.
“The only way to stop Shadow is to kill Sakura! You were almost killed already!”
“Onii-chan…” Kotomine’s efforts to heal Ilya proved not to be in vain and the small girl opened her eyes and looked intently at Shiro.
“Grail is still tainted by Angro Mainyu and if Sakura completes it, then it’ll cause a disaster. Like the one that consumed this city ten years ago, but world wide.”
Shiro didn’t answer and instead he delved deeper and deeper inside of his mind, trying to find the solution. He swore not break his ideals and fight to save everyone, but if he follow this path any further, he’ll have to kill one who is dear to him.

-

“Sempai, I’m free! I can do whatever I want and now nobody will stop me. We will be together, forever! “
Sakura voice, mixed with laughter as dark the Shadow herself, came from inside of the house and soon, she stepped outside.
“You don’t have to suffer anymore. I’ll protect you for eternity!”

“Shiro, allow me to use Excalibur.” asked Saber, rising her sword.
“No, Saber. Not yet.” answered Shiro, looking at Rider’s Master that slowly approached.
“Then I’ll have to do it..” said Rin and pulled a handful of jewels from her pocket.
“Kotomine, can you do that white blast again?” asked Rider as she checked her connection to Sakura and shivered when she learned what Sakura felt now.
Kotomine stretched his hands towards Shadow, before muttering a short incantation.
“Säuberung.”
“We must run for now, Rin. Your jewels will stun them for a second at best.” said the priest when instead of engulfing the target in a cleansing fire, the white sphere only flickered for a moment before it disappeared.

-

“Rin, you said that Angro Mainyu was a Servant?” asked Shiro, who was carried by Saber, when with another jump they came close to Pegasus that carried the rest of Masters and Rider.
“Yes. Don’t tell me you want to make a contract with him, so he would free Sakura and move to you.”
“No. Caster gave a weapon that Archer used to break his contract to you and I…” Shiro couldn’t finish because Rider interrupted him.
“Hell no, you are not going in! I’ll go instead.”
“But Rider, I can survive her attack.”
“Let her go, Shiro. She wants to help her Master.” said Saber and, mentally, added that even if Rider fails, then so be it.

-

“I’m going with you.” said Rin when Pegasus landed on the street and Kotomine and Ilya got down.
“We’ll follow too.” said Shiro and looked back at Saber, who only nodded.
-

Shiro closed his eyes and concentrated on the image of Ruler Breaker, before starting his spell.
‘Trace: on’
He imagined the dagger appearing in his hand and when he felt its weight in his hand, he turned to purple haired Servant and threw the weapon to her.
“Rider, here. Stab her with this”

-

Pegasus dove to Sakura and as soon as Rider and Rin jumped down it stopped and wind from his wings scattered Sakura’s minions.
“Rider? Join me Rider!” laughed the girl, strands of darkness shooting from her body and trying to catch the Servant despite the strong wind.
As Ranma flew by, she threw the dagger at Sakura shoulder and a bright purple flash that tore apart all of the shadows in the street, even those that were produced naturally, accompanied her landing.

I wonder which one you like more, this one or the old one?
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Outlines and Scenes