Fate\stay night&Ranma 1\2 crossover

Bridging the gap between Ideas and C&C.

Post individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Re: Fate\stay night&Ranma 1\2 crossover

Postby Kilich » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Um. This thread is still on the first page and it's a story update, it's okay, right?

Fate one half: Aftermath

Chapter 3

-

Deep into the mainland China, not far away from the cursed pools that haunted Ryoga’s dreams, lay a village, surrounded by farmlands. There lived Amazons, a tribe of exceptionally strong fighters, that, in order to keep their traditions, chose to isolate themselves from the rest of the world.

-

“The Great Spirit returned!” The cry resounded through the village streets as a young girl dressed in light leather armor run to the Elder’s house.

Elder Cologne, the leader of amazons, was busy with paperwork when the door to her room opened and a young warrior stormed in, panting for breath.
“Elder! The Great Spirit… Its pool… The watcher said it was released…”

The pen fell from Cologne's hands and even though it was immediately caught, this better than anything showed the shock she was in.
“Child, call Lore master now.”
The warrior quickly bowed and ran away, leaving the door open.
Cologne looked at the paperwork and moved everything aside, as there was no time for duties of an Elder.
‘Why did it have to happen in this century? Neither me, or my heir are ready.’

-

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on the door and saw a young, black haired woman with red eyes, eyes that…. Cologne shook off unneeded thoughts and slightly bowed as she said.
“Lore master, the Great Spirit has appeared. I will go to the pools to investigate and ask you to join me.”
“ Appeared? Really?” asked her guest and her happy, almost delighted, smile seemed to brighten the old room.
“We will have to check the...”

“Grand-grandmother!” A loud shout came from outside, accompanied by a rapidly approaching sound of running feet.
“We will meet at the gates.” said Cologne, feeling relieved that she could end this conversation.

A second after the Lore master left the room, another warrior rushed in, her purple mane fluttering behind her.
“Shampoo, I told you that you should behave like a warrior, especially when you earned the title of Champion.”
The girl, her cheeks flushed with excitement, deeply bowed and said.
“I'm sorry, but I really want to see the person Niu…” Shampoo felt the Elder’s glance and corrected herself. “Lore-master told us so much about.”
“Then you will go with me to the pools. Wait for me at the gates, I need to prepare myself.”

-

Several hours later, the amazons reached the cursed pools of Jusenkyo and the guide went to meet them.
“Good Day, honorable Amazon warriors. How can I help you?”
“We heard that someone was cursed by the pool that, as you thought, was uncursed.”
The guide furrowed his brow as he tried to remember what pool they were talking about and a minute later, he answered.

“Ah, yes. Two weeks ago a boy into a pool that never worked and cursed a boy. He turned into a Western looking woman... ”
“Was her hair long and purple in color?” Lore-master interrupted the guide, her eyes shining with rare determination and hope.
“Yes. How did you know, honorable customer?” asked the guide, but was interrupted with another question.
“Where did she go? Tell me!”

“I'm so sorry, but I don't know. That person disappeared even before I bring some hot water.”
“Disappeared? What do you mean disappeared?!” exclaimed the black haired woman, barely resisting the urge to shake him until he tells them everything he knows. That intent must've became visible on her face, because he stepped back and started to describe what happened earlier, even using gestures for better demonstration.

“Two weeks ago two customers came and started to fight on the poles. Then the boy fell and his father jumped away from the pools. I said that the spring was uncursed and waited for the boy. Then she jumped out of the pool, used her chain to defeat the man,” The guide stopped to inhale more air and continued

“She yelled at me when I said about the curse and suddenly vanished in the thin air. I've never seen anything like this. Then another boy fell into the same spring and turned into a small blue haired girl and the man told her that she'll be her student if she agrees to go to Tokyo. I tried to throw a mouse in that pool, but it no longer works again.”

“Tokyo? Do you know this place, Elder? asked the Lore-master as she looked in the direction that the guide pointed in.

“Yes, I do…” Cologne paused before continuing, as if she was gathering strength.
“But are you sure you want to meet the Great Spirit? What if she sees you as a danger to gods?”
Niu turned to her and a bright smile loosened up her determined expression.

“I'll take the risk. She's one of the few things that connect me to my father and I want to more about her. And…” Her red darkened to blood red as she finished. “She's the only who knows how my father died. I will gather my travel pack and leave as soon as you show me the way, Cologne.” With these words spoken, she turned and went to the village, followed by the Elder’s eyes.

-

A minute later, Shampoo broke the silence.
“What will you do Grand-grandmother?”
“I will follow her, of course. I won't let someone I know since birth go on a dangerous journey alone.”
“But you know most of village from their birth.” said the girl and, suddenly, was hit by a staff.

“I meant my birth. And don't be so quick to remind others about their age.” Cologne looked as her grandchild scratched her head with confused expression and sighed.

“You've been neglecting you studies too much. Listen, centuries ago, our village was visited by a wise man that wanted to achieve what is beyond realm of mortals and to gain trust from amazons he blessed our ancestor with a gift to use Ki for magic. We have no knowledge of what he did as he sent everyone away, but our ancestor saw a rider on a winged horse take off from the ritual ground and went to search for the wise man. There she found only one of his servants, our Niu.”

When the story finished, Shampoo looked thunderstruck and couldn't say anything as she tried to merge images of ever-kind Niu that was so fun to be with and of someone who knew Cologne's grandmother when she was as young as Shampoo herself.

Finally, when a sudden idea jolted her out of shock, she managed to speak.
“I will go with you, Grand-grandmother.”
“Why? It was barely two weeks since you became the Champion, don't you want to boast to your friends more? ” asked Cologne, suspecting that a gleeful note she caught in her grandchild's voice meant that she was hiding something.
Shampoo's response was quick and completely unexpected.
“The guide said that the second spirit appeared from the pool. I'll take her to village and became as famous as our ancestor!”

-

The next part will about Ranma's date and Ryoga's daily life.
Lore-master's name is Niu, because, as far as I know, it means "girl" and it fits, because the summoner gave simple names to his servants .

This not a final version, so all comments are welcome.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Previous

Return to Outlines and Scenes