Nekoken vs Luna's mind meld

Post any fanfiction related polls here

What do YOU think would happen if Luna used the mind meld on Ranma to get rid of his fear of cats?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Nothing: it won't work.
20%
Half works: Ranma isn't as scared of cats/not scared of magic cats
40%
Works: Ranma is no longer afraid of cats at all
No votes
Works too well: Ranma now LIKES cats
20%
Works WAY too well: Ranma is obsessed with cats on a Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh) level.
No votes
Backfires: Ranma's fear turns to anger at cats
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: Nekoken vs Luna's mind meld

Postby Vocaloid » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 pm

One idea you might concidering as well is the type of failure it has. Maybe instead of going into the Neko ken, he transforms into a moon cat who's afraid of cats, only don't realize he is one. Once he cal s down enough, he transforms back to human...;)
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 am

Noy Telinú wrote:Due to thinking about it, I've come up with going in this direction...

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
Ranma is still afraid of cats, but Luna's meddling makes Ranma see the mooncats for what they really are, aliens. Being aliens, they aren't considered cats in Ranma's mind, so he's not afraid of them. But because it was messed up, it caused Ranma a freaking ton of pain, making him hate mooncats with a passion, but especially Luna.

I think that is a good enough balance...

Angsy, but not funny in my opinion as well. I can see the humor in the fail, but it doesn't strike me funny that Ranma would be angry at the mooncats only. Now twist the screw a bit and make him get mad at the senshi for allowing Luna to cause his new problem, ( not enough to swear a killing vendetta or such, but enough to want to prank them and such) then I could see it.
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:15 pm

That works as an ironic humorous thing maybe twice tops. After that its just annoying.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Polls