If Ranma didn't change into a girl/female-something...

Post any fanfiction related polls here

...would you still read the story?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Barring that I have no other reason not to read it, yes.
13%
Barring that I have no other reason not to read it, yes.
13%
Absolutely not! It's just not the same if there isn't a reason for the 1/2 in the title!
15%
Absolutely not! It's just not the same if there isn't a reason for the 1/2 in the title!
15%
Whether I'll read a story will ultimately be decided on what kind of story it is.
23%
Whether I'll read a story will ultimately be decided on what kind of story it is.
23%

Total votes : 40

Re: If Ranma didn't change into a girl/female-something...

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Dumbledork wrote:mykon1 has an interesting Futa!Ranma story at mediaminer called 'Futanari Ranma'. I won't post the link here for obvious reasons but you can find it on the first page in the Ranma section.

I started reading that story. My brain went *squick* *squick* and I closed the window. Some of mykon1's stories are worth reading, but this isn't one.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Shanami » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Honestly, haven't read it, and it already sounds scarily squicky in advance... may give it a chance though if it is remotely funny and not just an excuse to write futa lemons.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby frice2000 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 am

I've read my share of questionable adult stories fanfiction among them but none of them have ever made me feel as dirty as that Mykon guy. No idea how folks can like his stuff.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Wyrd » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 pm

I've read a couple of stories that made my mind feel as greasy as my hands feel after eating at the Varsity. Not the kind of feeling I go back for. Then again, I also avoid the Varsity when I have the choice.
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Polls