Ozzallos's Fanfictions

Post any fanfiction related polls here

Which Ozzallos fic do you think should be continued?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:13 pm

Heir to the Empire
15%
Heir to the Empire
15%
Kunofication
6%
Kunofication
6%
Plan B (Heir's Polar Opposite)
5%
Plan B (Heir's Polar Opposite)
5%
Ah! My Ranma One Half!
12%
Ah! My Ranma One Half!
12%
The Best of Times (sequel/sidestory)
No votes
The Best of Times (sequel/sidestory)
No votes
Tales of the FoxCat
6%
Tales of the FoxCat
6%
Other (Saffronication, Exact Change(sequel/sidestory) Not a clue, A very short trip, Pretty Magical Girl Ranma, Bits of China, Cabbit Days, etc.)
1%
Other (Saffronication, Exact Change(sequel/sidestory) Not a clue, A very short trip, Pretty Magical Girl Ranma, Bits of China, Cabbit Days, etc.)
1%
The Snippet he left on ToRSS in the C & C section called only "I'm Bored"
4%
The Snippet he left on ToRSS in the C & C section called only "I'm Bored"
4%

Total votes : 78

Ozzallos's Fanfictions

Postby Materia-Blade » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:13 pm

So Which of them would you like to see updated? I personally wanna see Kunofication. It beats Heir to the Empire by a VERY slim margin. What do you think?[/quote]
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:28 pm

To be honest, the snippet titled "I'm Bored" is what Ozz is working on right now.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:52 pm

Hmm, it's a tough call, but I'd have to go with the snippet "I'm Bored," which, to clarify, I believe is now known as "Age Of Titans", which, if you go to Oz's FF page, has a "new snippit", which includes a brief summary of the Titans being the precursors to the Senshi.
Later,
MV
Last edited by Metroidvania on Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby EdenB » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:04 pm

Heir to the Empire is my favourite so far, though all the stuff of his i've read so far is pretty good, so i'll proberly read whatever gets updated.
EdenB
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby nuclear death frog » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:14 pm

I voted Other, because of Not A Clue and Bits of China. When I saw in his FFnet profile a couple weeks ago that Tales of the FoxCat wouldn't be a Ranma/Hinata pairing, it almost completely killed my interest in that story in one comment. I'd still like to see it updated, simply because there are only a couple handfuls of stories that cross Ranma 1/2 and Naruto together, and some of them really, *really* suck warm, dirty hosewater.
nuclear death frog
Senshi Cadet

Postby Yarrow » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:14 pm

I don't really care, so long as he doesn't start a billion and finish none.
Yarrow
Senshi Candidate

Postby Screwball » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:28 pm

AMR 1/2. I loved this when I first read it, and I still love it. The other stuff is good too, especially Heir and The Best of Times, but AMR is still my favourite.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby AscendedWarrior » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:51 pm

Personaly I would like to see Kunification continued, I just I don't get fried for saying this... :shock:
AscendedWarrior
Senshi Cadet

Postby Bliss » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:51 pm

Screws wrote:AMR 1/2. I loved this when I first read it, and I still love it. The other stuff is good too, especially Heir and The Best of Times, but AMR is still my favourite.

I must agree with Screws, I'd like to see AMR 1/2 finally completed... it was the first of Ozz's I read, and it's still one of my favourites....
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Ozzallos » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:31 pm

Last edited by Ozzallos on Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozzallos
Senshi Cadet

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:50 am

AMR1/2. It was the first one I read, and is still my favourite, with Bits of China a very close second.
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby Jadedmagus » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:05 am

I voted Plan B for one reason and one reason alone: Kasumi as a dark general. (Though to be fair, if their were any Kuno styled ones ala 'I must have them both!' I would have picked it)
-edit-
Actually I think it is telling that side stories for TBoT hasn't received any votes. I've heard of authors being hounded to add on to 'complete' stories, but it seems to me that Ozzy managed to wrap it up so well that the general consensus is 'gee, that was a great story, I hope he finishes some of his other ones too'
Jadedmagus
Senshi Cadet

Postby Hazard » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:03 am

You do realise this is about as fair a question as asking a loving mother wich of her beloved children must die? This is a cruel question to ask indeed.
The measure of someone's sanity is decided by popular vote.
Hazard
Senshi Cadet

Postby Materia-Blade » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:57 pm

... now i feel bad hazard...
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby Yrael » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:22 pm

AscendedWarrior wrote:Personaly I would like to see Kunification continued, I just I don't get fried for saying this... :shock:

Agreed, I'd like to see Kunoification, then Heir to the Empire, then Plan B, finished in that order.
*plants more subliminal messages in Ozzy's cereal*
Yrael
Senshi Cadet

Next

Return to Polls