8%
other
15%
other
15%

Total votes : 26

who would be the best looking ranma-chan

Postby toushin » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 pm

their are lots of fics out their that have changed ranma-chan's appearance from the lovable midget we all know and love. fics like princess of the moon, blond 1/2, and lines of destiny are great example so i was wondering who people think is the best version of ranma-chan or if they dont like any of them they can choose their own
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: who would be the best looking ranma-chan

Postby Dumbledork » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Succubus!Ranma
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 pm

I agree with Dumbledork.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Man, there have been a lot of good fanart over the years for Ranma-chan. And not all are Sailor Moon cross over stories.

Some to come to mind.

- 'Ah My Ranma One Half' by Ozzallos-TeflonBooger with Ranma sketched in Goddess form.

- 'Justice of Time' by Celestial Indigo-AnimeFreak317 with Ranma-chan and Hotaru side by side transformed.

- 'Strangers in a Strange Land' by Christopher J Olsen with Ranma-chan, Nabiki and Akane as Saber Marionettes

- 'Instruments of Change' by Mike Koos several different images of Ranma-chan as Ranmira.

- 'Honor and Love' by Kevin D Hammel, good ones as Ranma as Sailor IO

- 'Relatively Absent' by Togashi Gaijin well done art as Ranma as taking up the guardianship of the gates.

- 'The Best of Times' by Ozzallos-TeflonBooger, Ranma as Pluto, mixing features of both

- 'The Return' by Josh Temple, several different version fo Ranma here, though sadly they very so much in looks and quality, only a few appeal to me.

- 'A Good Day' by Bryan Neef has fan art for it, with Ranma having been done up in Jurian battle garb, like Aeyka in the OAV's

- 'Aijou & Aitou' originally by JohnnyG then by Driver Jim Ohki had a nice bit of fanart of Kasumi about to kiss a Ranma-chan. Not a transformation or anything, but one of the nicest non-crossover fanart pieces I've ever seen of Ranmachan in a non-fighting scene.

EDIT: Forgot one:

'Pegasus Cycle' by Strider aka Dark Strider. Had a nice bit of fan art of Ranma-chan in armor made by him/her using both Saiden and Saidar.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Anchoku » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Wedding Peach Ranma-chan

:p
Anchoku
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Naaah, the sailor senshi uniforms are cuter.

How about Cutie Honey Ranma-chan? You can have any Ranma-chan you want.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby three headed dog » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:28 pm

I don't know there are a lot of nice looking Ranma-onna's, though I do not see the manga version Ranma-onna as being a midget (still a teen and shown to be growing and average height for full grown Japanese woman is 5 foot 2 inches and twenty years ago the average height was 2-3 inches less -the Japanese are getting taller, the younger generation being taller than their parents on average).
three headed dog
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:33 pm

It was fun watching Ranma do a sister act with A-ko in Weebee's Project Ako Ranma OVAs. There wasn't an illustration, but imagination sufficed.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Anchoku » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Here are some ideas ^_^

Wedding Peach Ranma-chan

Little Snow Fairy Ranma-chan

Princess Tutu Ranma-chan

Kaleido Rosetta Ranma-chan

Project A-ko Ranma-chan
Anchoku
Senshi Cadet

Postby toushin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 pm

the thing is in fanfics when one of the girls recieves a male curse they become this adonis that have all other girls dropping at their feat. but i have never seen a fanfic where ranma-chan has that (i dont really count blond 1/2 becuase i dont really see how changing her hair color would make that much of a difference). so im constintly looking out for the ranma-chan that could be kanada-kun's counterpart.

i actually think Chiharu Shinonome from the manga eiken would be a great Ranma-chan. the take charge raging lesbian in princess of the moon is also a good ranma-chan in my oppinion
Attachments
300px-ChiharuProfile.gif
300px-ChiharuProfile.gif (41.04 KiB) Viewed 20271 times
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 pm

There is a Ranma/Eiken crossover. And Ranma-chan's knockers are just as big as those of the other girls.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm

toushin wrote:the thing is in fanfics when one of the girls recieves a male curse they become this adonis that have all other girls dropping at their feat. but i have never seen a fanfic where ranma-chan has that (i dont really count blond 1/2 becuase i dont really see how changing her hair color would make that much of a difference). so im constintly looking out for the ranma-chan that could be kanada-kun's counterpart.

Dunno, most fanfic I've read has Ranma-chan more than annoyed by wolfish portunations from the male passersby.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby toushin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Dumbledork wrote:There is a Ranma/Eiken crossover. And Ranma-chan's knockers are just as big as those of the other girls.

the manga showa a better side of her

i stiill think she would make a great ranma-chan
Attachments
Eiken_v13_165.JPG
Eiken_v13_165.JPG (504.82 KiB) Viewed 20198 times
eiken10_144.JPG
eiken10_144.JPG (825.54 KiB) Viewed 20190 times
bchbhnchnjhdxjjdjh  jc.jpg
bchbhnchnjhdxjjdjh jc.jpg (383.03 KiB) Viewed 20131 times
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Makoto » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 am

...and I'm probably to blame for a fair handful of the fan art mentioned in this thread. ^_^;

PCHeintz72 wrote:- 'Instruments of Change' by Mike Koos several different images of Ranma-chan as Ranmira.

Technically, in IoC, Ranma isn't Ranmira. (Ranmira was Ranma (no name change) when I originally created the idea, though (it was originally a one-shot silly homage to Lines of Destiny and one or two other stories I can't remember, with Ranma first becoming a Senshi and THEN a Goddess...), and I did draw at least one sketch of Goddess Ranma before the idea... changed.)

I did attempt to draw a version of Ranmira in Fujishima's A!MG style, but I don't remember where it is (or if I actually succeeded ^_^;; ) I'll have to go look for all the early IoC art.

(and probably the never-seen/distributed art for some of the above series, too...)
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 am

Makoto wrote:...and I'm probably to blame for a fair handful of the fan art mentioned in this thread. ^_^;

Technically, in IoC, Ranma isn't Ranmira. (Ranmira was Ranma (no name change) when I originally created the idea, though (it was originally a one-shot silly homage to Lines of Destiny and one or two other stories I can't remember, with Ranma first becoming a Senshi and THEN a Goddess...), and I did draw at least one sketch of Goddess Ranma before the idea... changed.)

I did attempt to draw a version of Ranmira in Fujishima's A!MG style, but I don't remember where it is (or if I actually succeeded ^_^;; ) I'll have to go look for all the early IoC art.

(and probably the never-seen/distributed art for some of the above series, too...)

Well... I could send the ones I have to you, my copies were downloaded in 2000 and in 2004... I was specifically thinking of the ones called Ranmira1.bmp, Ranmira1.jpg through Ranmira5.jpg (strangely, I do not have a Ranmira3.jpg) and RanmiraAG.jpg. There were also two line sketches, labeled ioc-ranmira.jpg and ioc-ranmira2.jpg. All told combined, I have some 23 images for IOC.

Obviously... if you never put them up for public viewing though, I do not have the others you are talking about.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Next

Return to Polls