Ranma with a wand

Post any fanfiction related polls here

Ranma with a wand

Postby acerabus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

I want to know what people think. If Ranma was a wizard or witch (as in Harry Potter) what do you think his/her wand?
I want the wood, the core, and what the aspects of the wood and core are.
acerabus
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ranma with a wand

Postby acerabus » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention that I also want to know the length of the wand.
acerabus
Senshi Cadet

Postby Nekomata-sensei » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Ranma's wood possibilities:

-One of the larger trees from Rozengenwa, perhaps even a breed unique to the area that was changed by the magic in the local waters.
-Bamboo sprout from Jyuusenkyo Valley
-Whomping Willow
-Weeping Willow
-Mighty Sequoia
-Great Oak

Good wood quality potentials for Ranma:
-Whippy
-Springy
-Flexible
-Strong
-Bendy

Good potential cores for Ranma:
-Unicorn hair
-Veela hair
-Kneazel hair
-Nudu hair
-Orochi powdered scale
-Jarvey hair
-Malaclaw venom specially treated, mixed and hardened into a resin
-Two-Tailed Kitsune hair
-Nekomata hair
-Bakeneko hair
-Eastern Dragon's Whisker

Good wand lengths:

Any inches that is divisible by 2, and a half inch extra

What I think would be a good 'special' wand for Ranma:
Jarvey hair braided with bakeneko hair core, two layers of wood, an inner core of whomping willow, and an outer shell of Jyuusenkyo valley bamboo, 6 1/2", whippy, strong, flexible, bendy, and springy all at once. (note: whomping willow is from HP, that crazy attack tree the Shrieking Shack entrance is hidden under, Jarveys are a sort of magical rodent that eat garden gnomes and aren't really intelligent yet can speak, although all they do is insult people colorfully and use lots of swear words, and a bakeneko is a type of cat-girl from Japanese mythology with similarities to western succubi, using shapeshifting in order to seduce people, then drain their energy or their entire life-force, at least as far as I've been able to find out (not sure if my sources are accurate)) Ranma's wand was created by a starving wandmaker traveling in search of components for wand creation after a traumatizing and disturbing nightmare about fighting for their lives against a pack of enraged Jarveys armed only with a paintbrush and a domino mask, in a fit of bizzare inspiration brought on by a combination of hunger pains and temporary insanity, and somehow allowed them to summon some water and a pot-bellied pig to eat and save them from starvation, during the process of cooking the pig, they found out it was actually a songbird with a Jyuusenkyo curse to turn into a pig. The wand has stubbornly defied use or choosing a master since creation, and seems to somehow be backwards, with the pointed end being the rear and the larger end being the firing end, and has caused a number of bizzare accidents and a lot of anger, frustration, and embarrassment in attempts to try it out. For some reason it seems too like Ranma... :P
"Health, Learning & Virtue will ensure your happiness; they will give you a quiet conscience, private esteem & public honor." Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
Nekomata-sensei
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:45 am

We have a winner, folks. The most redonculous answer, right from Nekomata's twisted noodle, takes the cake.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 pm

The wand I would see Ranma with would be Red Oak 10 and a half inches durable. With a core of Bast's whisker. Perhaps also through the grace of the Goddess assisting him in controlling his Neko-ken There is no way Ranma could handle Hogwarts without some control over that training deficiency.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Polls