Nyanniichuan mishap: who's the best target?

Post any fanfiction related polls here

Who should get splashed with the runaway Nyanniichuan?

Mousse
11%
Mousse
11%
Ryoga
11%
Ryoga
11%
Genma
11%
Genma
11%
Soun
17%
Soun
14%

Total votes : 35

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Actaully something like this happened in "Bishonen Senshi Sailor Moon" Shampoo was trying to cure herself, they didn't know it was a cure for her fought over the water and Ryoga's relative ended up getting splashed. (Said relative was the Teacher from "I, My, Me Starberry Eggs" who had been before crossdressing as a girl.)

A girl Kuno could be interesting the way Yarrow plays it out.

Personally I enjoy giving Mousse a girl curse. It could be interesting if after getting the curse someone (I'd say Kuno just for oddity) accidently beats him and Colonge try to get him to marry the victor.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm

I say Soun... it always annoyed me no one called him on his statement that Ranma's problem was 'not so bad'. It would be Karmic justice considering some of the crap he has pulled on the boy during the series.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Atlan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:15 am

What about Pantyhose Taro getting splashed?

Imagine: the girl-curse mixes with his existing form just like the octopus water mixed with the bull-yeti-heron-eel water.

The result: A tall girl with both angel wings and slightly perverted tenticles, horns, and cloven feet.

Imagine what the sailor senshi would think!
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby SpaceKnight of Chaos » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:51 am

Hmm... I'd always thought that the 'absorb curses' aspect of his own curse would simply cause Nyanniichuan to make his monster-form female... but that's certainly a unique twist on the situation!
Water, water, everywhere, and all was cursed and black!
Drowned ones cast bad spell and out come pig, girl, duck, panda!
Swirl, swirl, slithery pond, and join with magic spring!
Swirl, swirl, dirty pond, and rid the cursed sting!
Here my prayer, I beg you please!
Now turn these curses BACK!

http://www.issendai.com/rpgs/japanese-boys-names.shtml
http://www.issendai.com/rpgs/japanese-girls-names.shtml
SpaceKnight of Chaos
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:08 am

I can't decide between Soun or Genma.

What Nodoka would make of it if Genma's curse was replaced would be... interesting to say the least.

Soun just because unlike the others, he's never had to deal with a Jusenkyo curse. Hell, if you're using curses overwriting pre-existing ones, Ryouga might consider a Nyannichuan curse an improvement over P-chan.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:30 am

Yeah, let's see him whine when he has a nice figure. :P
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:51 am

Meh, I've seen Ryoga get a Nyannichuan curse plenty of times. I think the angles have been covered on him.

Of the chioces in the pole I'd still go for Soun or Mousse, not in the poll, I'd say Konatsu. Possibly in the brawl becuase he thought his mistress might reward him if he could obtain something to win her favor with Ranma. I know the Kunochi is a late addition and a minor character, but that leaves a lot of things open with how he'd react to the curse.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:18 am

For the un-cursed guys that could use this water even if they would never want it I'd say the list is Soun, Konatsu, Happosai, Mikado, and Tatewaki.

Of course, aside from a couple run through Nerima drawings, you don't even see Mikado when his story arc is over.

Soun's school has no proper heir because IMO he didn't take the training of his daughter seriously anymore after the loss of his wife. That proposes a question of if his wife was the only one to make him see that girls could be trained to carry on the school. In theory he could learn some lessons from a curse but he would have the fewest possible benefits.

For Konatsu the water would be a blessing to an extent. But I could still see it messing him up having trained a male body to pull of a female art so long. How do you relearn to not compensate for the physical differences after a whole life of doing so?

I already mentioned Kuno. I think he would really learn the most from getting cursed.

And then there's Happosai. In the transmission of energy there is always loss. So if he actually does drain Female Ki the losses would add up and I could see him dieing soon. Then again if he is just addicted to women I could imagine him overdosing even if he ended up as old and wrinkled as Cologne. Maybe even shorting him out so that he can't really get his fix anymore and again dieing off over the way things changed.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:52 am

Tsubasa would also be an interesting victim. He already likes to crossdress, so what would he do if he could become the opposite sex? Dress as a man? ;p
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Yarrow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:59 am

There's also the possibility that when they're all fighting over the cask, it breaks, splashing them all.
"When she was born, wolves came to try to raise her as one of their own. Sometimes we wonder if we were wrong to stop them."
Yarrow
Senshi Candidate

Postby APN » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:53 am

I would half to say that Tatewaki as a victim of the Nyanniichuan would be nothing but pure comedy.
And for a perfect example of a cursed kuno, I present to you: this.
APN
Senshi Candidate

Re: Nyanniichuan mishap: who's the best target?

Postby AshK1980 » Thu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm

I chose Genma because he deserves to know how Ranma feels with the Nyannicuan curse.
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Polls