Looking for a Naruto fic with a "Giant Tree" in th

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Looking for a Naruto fic with a "Giant Tree" in th

Postby Metroidvania » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:24 am

Hmmm...
I have a feeling I'll like this thread.
Anyways, there was a Naruto fic way back when that I read that featured a "Giant Tree" (pretty sure it has a different "official" name) as part of the chunin exams....
I can't remember the specifics, (my bad memory being quite prevalent,), but I know that I liked the fic, and wouldn't mind if anyone else knew of the fic.
I believe it's sort of old, and hasn't been updated in recent months, which is why I can't seem to find it.......
If anyone else could help, I'd appreciate it.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby stratagemini » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:47 pm

I think it was the jounin exams actually. I read the fic too, it was the one where Naruto and company race up the tree with Rock Lee climbing by hand and Gaara slingshoting up the tree? And at one point Naruto falls aslee in the branches correct?
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Metroidvania » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:59 pm

stratagemini wrote:I think it was the jounin exams actually. I read the fic too, it was the one where Naruto and company race up the tree with Rock Lee climbing by hand and Gaara slingshoting up the tree? And at one point Naruto falls aslee in the branches correct?

It probably is the jounin exams, theb.
I do remember those scenes you mentioned, but I can't remember the fic name.....
Again, if anyone knows......
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search