Mr. Saotome Babylon 5

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Mr. Saotome Babylon 5

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Searching for this I keep getting directories where people had written both Babylon 5 Stories and Ranma 1/2 stories but no crossovers with Ranma on B5. So are there any of these fics out there? Bonus points if its one where Ranma's Ki skills have some use related to the shadows.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Mr. Saotome Babylon 5

Postby Atlan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 am

There is a short thread on Anime Adventure where Ranma is working for a Vorlon on B5.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:07 pm

R-AA 'Babylon 5 1-2' by Multiple - [Dld Date=01/02/2007] - [Dld Size=67kb] - [Dld Files=9] - [Status=Inactive]R-AA 'Babylon 5 The New Circle' by Multiple - [Dld Date=01/25/2010] - [Dld Size=139kb] - [Dld Files=16] - [Status=Inactive]R-B5 'Babylon 5 and a Half' by Scooter - [Dld Date=04/20/2007] - [Dld Size=16kb] - [Dld Files=2] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Scooter doesn't appear to have that story any more.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search