Ranma Full Metal Panic

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma Full Metal Panic

Postby acerabus » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm looking for fics in which Ranma goes to the same high school as Chidori and the other main characters of FMP. The majority of the fics I've seen usually have Ranma as much older than the main cast or have him meeting them when both parties are older, and i wanted to see something different.
Any help is appreciated.
acerabus
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ranma Full Metal Panic

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:12 pm

acerabus wrote:I'm looking for fics in which Ranma goes to the same high school as Chidori and the other main characters of FMP. The majority of the fics I've seen usually have Ranma as much older than the main cast or have him meeting them when both parties are older, and i wanted to see something different.
Any help is appreciated.

Ehhh... most of the FMP crossovers I know have them at same/similar age.

Hmmm... same age:

AA thread: 'A Tale of Two Souls-Kaname Chidori'

AA Thread: 'No Tendo', though that is a Ranma/Hotaru match

'Full Ranma Panic' by Calamity-Queen of Cordite, same/similar age, but in basic together, not school

'Half Metal Panic' by Lord Raa, not so far a Ranma/Kaname match, as he views her as a pervert... to date it is the only story I can think of with her thought of as such.

'Out of Time' by Trimatter, Kaname is Ranma's sempai in this...

'Coming Home to Roost' by TenguPhule-Shade, they actually do not interact much in this one, but are similar age.

'Frozen Flame' by Dreamingfox, this was just re-continued the other day after a hiatus of over a year.

'War in Tokyo by LordsFire, they arae same age, but they have not really interacted much, and she is in shock while Ranma devistates the ranks of Youma and Dark Generals.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby acerabus » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:57 pm

I remember "out of time" but unfortunatly the majority of the story was taken down when Trimatter attempted a rewrite and i havn't seen any activity on it for several years now. if anyone has copies of the now removed chapters I would be very appreciative.

Also to clarify I'm looking for fics where Ranma interacts with the main cast of FMP where all parties are around highschool age and preferably at Chidori's high school.
acerabus
Senshi Cadet

Postby genhoss2 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am

I would also like a copy of out of time if anyone has it.
genhoss2
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fic Search