Looking for several fics with this time travel plot device

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Looking for several fics with this time travel plot device

Postby Vahn » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:25 am

Pretty much I am looking for fics where the main character get thrown into the future and meets the next generation. A search on google and fanfiction.net review fics that like to travel back but not forward in time.

Example: Ranma 1/2 Donney Cheng Another time, same place. Ranma there was thrown into the future.

I was wondering if there was more Ranma fic like that, while you guys are at it are there any Naruto or Harry Potter fic that fits that criteria? Thanks guys! I read fanfic at work so not to be bored now :D
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Looking for several fics with this time travel plot device

Postby frice2000 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:30 am

In Search of a South Star would possibly count though it is a little bit of a cheat. Kind of...long and overly dramatic a slog for me, but lots of folks seem to think it's really well done so who am I to disagree.

Would Destiny's Child count? Too cheaty huh?

Happily Married? Again a bit of a cheat...but actually pretty close to your terms.

Again cheating...but maybeTales of Shampoo?

Other then that one there are a couple Ranma is immortal fics that'd count but none of them were 'good' enough to make me keep an archive and source link in my Calibre database for 'em.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Looking for several fics with this time travel plot device

Postby Neko- » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:46 am

Teineina Tenshi No Teze might fit the bill... Tho it;'s not really the direct 'next generation' that gets the interaction. Be aware - it's (unfortunatly) discontinued.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search