Ranma is a princess or queen

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma is a princess or queen

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 am

I found myself wondering about this suddenly. I don't see it much outside of Sailor Moon crosses (for an obvious reason, since every senshi is technically a princess, or he was a prince and has the curse), so I was wondering if anyone knew of any stories where Ranma exercises the role of a princess or queen. I'm more interested in Ranma acting the part than being one in name only and taking advantage of her authority when it suits her. In the case of a Sailor Moon cross, it has to be Ranma (not whoever his/her past self was). The ideal story is one where Ranma's in a castle and rules over subjects, though plenty of people recognizing and treating her like a princess or queen is probably the best that I can expect to hope for.

There's no need to mention Ozzallos. ;p And I think there's one story (series) by Narsil that might apply, but I didn't read enough of it to remember whether it does or not.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Re: Ranma is a princess or queen

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 pm

borg rabbit's "Orchid Queen of Saturn" has Ranma of Saturn's Royal House.
CRose's "Princess of the Moon", IIRC.
"Earth Princess" stories by chaos,s child, Cloud-Dreamer and deathgeonous...
I think that Sunshine Temple's "Generation Lost" has Ranma at least dubbed a princess, but I haven't read it in quite a while.

There are also some with Ranma as king or prince:

Shritistrang's "King Ranma's Birthday"
Some Ranma-the-Moon-Prince threads on AA.
HistorianoftheKais's Ranma/Usagi tale has Ranma as S.Jupiter's SMlife son and thus Prince of Jupiter.
Bob Lobster's "Moon Over neptune"
Ranma/Suikoden x-overs by Chaumiester and migele.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 pm

my own story has her as a "Princess" Siren's Calling but it admitedly hard to read as it shows my writing skills as if it were an ice core sample. Even then I doubt its what you are looking for due to the fact that despite getting into the role it takes a far back seat to being a Sailor Senshi. but still it just might fit.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:02 pm

MadHat886 is writing a fic with the same name and premise, except that one crosses with a game named Overlord, which seems to be a building/management game. The story is not worksafe because of lemon/lime and Eiken-sized boobage. Ick.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search