Past Amazon Incarnate.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Past Amazon Incarnate.

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Looking for Ranma fics and crossovers where it turns out someone who is involved in the story, no matter who it is, was an Amazon in their past life. I'd even take ones where the person is remembering the person who drowed in the spring as a past life but I'd rather it be more literal and direct reincarnation.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Past Amazon Incarnate.

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Looking for Ranma fics and crossovers where it turns out someone who is involved in the story, no matter who it is, was an Amazon in their past life. I'd even take ones where the person is remembering the person who drowed in the spring as a past life but I'd rather it be more literal and direct reincarnation.

I guess I don't need to mention The Prospective Senshi? XD
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I was hoping you would. One of the pesky little problems I've had dealing with what use to be my mom's computer is it doesn't like to remember things put into favorites. So a like would be useful.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Whoops. I thought I sent that via PM. XD;; What with it being my fic, as well as recent, and all.

Well, the link's in the Fic C&C thread, but here you go.

I tried to think of other stories that fit the bill, but so far the only ones I come up with have Ranma as an Amazon in another life. Unfortunately, the names of those stories are eluding me thus far. (I wish I'd begun bookmarking stories a lot sooner...)
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Apologies for the necromancy, but here's one for you:

Ranma No More by Jerry Unipeg and Dani Yanega. It is kinda split between spring reincarnation and proper reincarnation with a closer dose to Spring + ancestory. But, I think it kinda fits what you wanted.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:39 pm

I don't mind Necromancy on searches I've done. I'm often trying to still find more of the same kinds of stories and just trying to think up different ways to phrase the search in hopes of finding more results.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Figured as much. The necromancy is more a byproduct of me literally not getting on this forum pretty much since my clinical rotations started 3-4 months ago. So I'm hopelessly out of date. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story, even if it isn't really my cup of tea (I much prefer A New Awakening).
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search