The Silence drives us apart.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

The Silence drives us apart.

Postby truedemonicfire » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 pm

I was listening to Staind's For You and it got me thinking about Sailor Saturn and to be more specific the silence. Is there fiction where she leaves the senshi with contempt because she got her memories of Haruka-papa and Michiru-mama looking to kill her before her fight with Mistress 9. If ther isn't a fic like this I think it's a good idea.

Antebellum Memento Mori
truedemonicfire
Senshi Candidate

Re: The Silence drives us apart.

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Hotaru does leave in migele's "Senshi, Onsen People and Ranma".
She flees in "A Rended Breath of Life". (DARK)
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 am

Destiny's Child by Fire
Towards the end of this story Ranma as Hotaru possessed by mistress nine is turned into a baby after defeating her. The outers raise her but she remembers their casual disregard for life that lead to Ukyo's death and them planning to control her. She sets a deadly trap for them thinking they are evil witches impersonating sailor senshi, but when she finds they really are senshi she takes pity on the and defuses the bomb but the relationship between them is strained.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 pm

vengance 1/2 by fire is also sorta along those lines....expect that she has no idea who she is and gets attacked by the outers and gets resuced by ranma and then helps out the wreaking crew deal with the twisted outers and the inners also.
not sure where where to look for a link. i have a copy of the story is you want to pm me about it. i think there are 8 chapters or so meybe a couple of more written before fire went away.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search