Looking for "Character crosses into the SM universe" fics

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: Looking for "Character crosses into the SM universe" fics

Postby Shanami » Wed May 25, 2011 9:37 am

Honestly, your criteria are a bit too specific to make it all work for me assuming you want the character to be translocated into a pure SM (not heavily crossed) universe. I can think of many fics that have some of the elements you want, but nothing that really covers all of them. The closest I can give you is A New Home by Innortal. It is a Ranma gets thrown into SM story. But, as it is primarily a humor piece, I'm not sure if it is serious enough for your tastes. It has all the other elements, but, as I said, it is a humor fic and it sounds to me like you wanted serious.

The biggest problem with that though, is that you want random accident and serious in the same story. Most of the time, I feel that fics involving spontaneity like that are going to side on the humor end of the spectrum.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

"Gaijin" and "Ranma SI" fall both into this category, I think.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1401772/1/Messed_Up might fit. But that one Ranma replaces a different Ranma.
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Fic Search