Looking for an old pure Ranma fic

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Looking for an old pure Ranma fic

Postby Vahn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Not really a cross over but I remember it was titled " Cost of Honor" or "Price of Honor" I remember there were like 5 parts to it and the premesis was where Nodoka actually found out Ranma was a girl and had him commit seppuku in front of everyone only for it all to turn out to be a lesson to teach Genma. She then ask Colonge and Hinako for help to save Ranma.

That's all i could remember any help?
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Looking for an old pure Ranma fic

Postby TerraEpon » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 am

Sounds like it'd be a Clouddreamer fic.....could be wrong though.
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Vahn » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Nope not cloud dreamer, this one was weird because instead of hiding from Ranma mom as Ranko , the author too some liberties and named Ranma girl half Ranokoda or something like that, I remmeber Hinako sensei was there too , it was actually a pretty good feel good story >_< Can't remember though.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am

I'm reminded of an old story Joseph A. Kohle started, but as of yet seem to have dropped despite insisting it'd be finished one day.

Meiyo Ai soshite Nikushimi

The links I have for it were on GeoCities, and have since died. Seems someone took the time to archive it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1488087/1/M ... _Nikushimi

The last chapter that's out (volume 4, chapter 9, where there's supposed to be 11 volumes, and 12 being the epilogue) holds some translation notes:
"Joseph A. Kohle"]meiyo - honour
ai - love

soshite - and (used for sentences, but I misused it and don't want to change it) Of course, as I thought about it, I realized it still worked as a kind of progression. Soshite literally means "and then" so the title could be translated as a type of journey, honour, love, and then hate. Of course, that is pushing it.
nikushimi - hate

As to it's promise to be finished:
"Joseph A. Kohle"]A Letter to My Readers

As many of you have noticed, and many have commented on, I have not put anything new out for a while on MASN, or any of my other works. It is not that I have not been working on them, but that my schedule has prevented me from spending a great deal of time writing. On top of this, I have been adjusting to school, and busy pursuing my engineering degree, however, all of these I can work around. I am having some personal and finacial problems that are giving me a large amount of stress, and are adversely affecting my writing.

I do not know when I will be settled in with my new life to an extent where I can write regularly, but I hope it will be soon. I have always maintained that I will finish MASN and The Legacy, and I fully intend to keep that promise, it simply becomes a question of time and finding my motivation and my muse once more.

I also must apologize for responding slowly to everyone who has e-mailed me in the past few months. I hope to answer more quickly now that I have time, although I would appreciate if you would mail me at my new address j_ashira (at) hotmail.com , although I do still get mail at the old address. You will simply have to deal with a delay in my response.

In closing, I would like to offer my apologizes for not keeping up with the deamnd for my writing, and I would also loke to give my assurance that MASN will someday be finished, and hopefully soon.

Thank you for your time, and for yourappreciatio of my work.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search