Chibi 1/2 Adventures.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: Chibi 1/2 Adventures.

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:03 pm

If you remember any author URL's maybe archive.org could be put to use. The fic had to be posted at some point and hopefully was somewhere that has an archival copy.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:35 am

I believe at least one or two parts of it were posted to the FFML, so it may possibly be in one of the FFML archive sites. I'll have to remember to check the RAAC archive, at that. I did have one (or two) parts - not from the beginning, though - saved from the FFML, and can remember trying to find it some years ago in one of the archive sites, but either not succeeding, or just finding the part(s) I already had.

Probably would be a good idea to contact Scott, too, though I'm not sure about his contact information (unless it's on Gallicus' wiki). I've got a blog or two bookmarked, but I don't think they're at all recently updated.
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 am

Sadly I have yet to be able to find anything on my own in any FFML archive.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Ever consider stories that combine the mushrooms and the curse?

For example, in Hell is a Martial Artist, there are events that occur where he is aged back down to 6 or 8 or so and still cursed.

EDIT: Oh... one occurs to me, Reconstructing Oneself, but Genhoss. Ranma is turned back into a kid, and has to deal with a bunch of issues. I beleive he still had the curse.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Hell is a Martial Artist counts. Even though Ranma now has control over the curse the curse is still there.

I don't think I've heard of the other fic before.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Maybe one of the links on Gallicus' wiki page for No Fair! might work: http://jusenkyo.wikia.com/wiki/No_Fair

I've seen a Meitantei Conan cross where Ranma's youth is due, of course, to the same drug that keeps Shinichi/Conan and Shiho/Sherry/Ai young, but I can't remember if the curse is still active in that one... I'll have to check. And, there are a few mushroom-based stories that I can recall, but just vaguely (and I think that yes, the curse isn't active in one of them).

Hmm... I'll have to remember to check a few other possibilities.
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Hell is a Martial Artist counts. Even though Ranma now has control over the curse the curse is still there.

I don't think I've heard of the other fic before.

It should fit... here is a snippet from Reconstructing Oneself describing what was done to him... the conversation is between Tsunami and Nabiki (yes, it is a Tenchi crossover):

If I was not trapped here, I could just wave my hand and heal him. Therefore, I must resort to plan b so to speak. Once we finish our little chat Ranma will be reduced in age, this will give him a chance to repair his damaged mind. This does not mean that he will have to regain his age the normal way. As his mind heals, he will age back into his rightful age. This could take weeks or hours it all depends on what happens. This will buy him time to heal, the effects of the potion will be severely muted, and his emotional state will be extremely chaotic. There will be times that he will practically relive his past, during these times he will be zombie like, it is extremely important that he receives help to see him through. However, you cannot interfere until the time is right, you will know when. Unfortunately I cannot remove his curse and I am uncertain to how it will respond to my interference."

And here is a link:

R-TM 'Reconstructing Oneself' by genhoss - [Dld Date=06/23/2006] - [Dld Size=163kb] - [Dld Files=7] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Search