"Just won't die" by Jeffery "One Shot" Wong

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: "Just won't die" by Jeffery "One Shot" Wong

Postby frice2000 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 am

This: http://www.spiritworldfiles.com/xovers/fi/WontDie.html work? I never read it so I have no idea how complete it is. Just don't like BGC or Eva crosses in general.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Neko- » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:20 pm

I still have that story archived... Some 14 megs all in all... That includes some fanart...
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 pm

It actually is more than 14.4mb if reading it all including spinoffs and sidestories.

As a FYI... the reading order can be a bit confusing... I've posted this elsewhere, but figured I would repost it here. Hope it helps:

Approximate Reading Order - mainline series:

wontdie1.txt
wontdie2.txt
wontdie3.txt
wontdie4.txt
wontdie5.txt
wontdie6.txt
wontdie7.txt
wontdiefinal.txt
tlocd.txt (optional)
spinoff3.txt (optional)
wontdieshinji.txt
wontdiereborn.txt
wontdienene.txt

The JustwontDieAsuka is almost self contained, except the start, as the great bulk of it merely involves her and Ranma in a X-Men universe.

The JustWontDieRanma takes place as a side story between the end of JustWontDieAsuka and getting home to the mainline

The JustWontDieUrd one is technically a prequel to the series, but it was created far later.

The JustWontDieNaruto stories I never actually read (major turnoff), but were among the last of the stories written.

The JustWontDie9 is pretty much the ending of the mainline, but could be read anytime after JustWontDieShinji.

Spinoffs, except spinoff #3, can mostly be read in order, and many are standalone. Should be read after series though, since they refer back in one way or another to various points in them. The Extra and the archeology ones were made late in story compared to other spinoffs.

Spinoffs 1-11 (not counting #3)
jwdfspinoff
Justwontdieextra
JustWontDieArcheology
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:48 am

If you drop me your email address per PM, I should be able to provide a ZIP with the whole batch that I have...
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search