R-SM cross w/Usagi not into boys,Ranma,Senshi & no soulbond

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

R-SM cross w/Usagi not into boys,Ranma,Senshi & no soulbond

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:13 am

Got this idea while reading the omake for preview of White Devil of the Moon. Gave it some thought and could not think of any stories off top of head that fit.

Basically... a Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover, where Usagi is not into another senshi, Ranma, or any other boys in general (which would include Mask). Which may or may not make her a lesbian, though I do not care about that angle either way. Included senshi in the no relationship list as I do not want to make it too easy a search.

Want to see an author take on how that would affect canon, since she would not have the enslavement bond (excuse me, 'soul mate bond' aka 'destined lover bond' to be politically correct) with Tuxedo Mask, or if it still exists it might be one way only on his part. Getting around it should be challenging for an author, since it seems a cornerstone to the series, and is relied on to keep her alive at several points in it.

Want to see how it would change her... Would she be more independant, more level headed, more hardcase, more sinister, more practical... ect...

EDIT: Almost forgot, no fusion between her and Ranma... she is her own person. I've seen plentry with Ranma as usagi, and many would fit this search, at least initially.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search