Tendo Nabiki, More than a Merc.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Tendo Nabiki, More than a Merc.

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Hope I'm not asking for too many searches. But here is another one that is tough to really make a search that would pick them out of the possible results.

There is a Fic titled A Call to Action where Nabiki is a Senshi. I currently have it open so I don't really need this link. But any other stories where Nabiki has more than the cannon life. Either as a pilot a member of law enforcement just want to avoid the stories where she's deep in crime connections. They tend to be too dark.
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Tendo Nabiki, More than a Merc.

Postby AdmiralTigerclaw » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Maybe if you look REALLY hard, you can find her as a stock broker.

That's a good, "Legit" proffession for someone with her skillset. I could definately see her working NIKKEI.
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SamuraiPenguinStudio
AdmiralTigerclaw
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Tendo Nabiki, More than a Merc.

Postby frice2000 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Team of Wild Horses has her running a charitable organization/company.

Aftermath of course has her doing something charitable after being convicted of a crime but thats only mentioned very briefly.

Exact Change has her become a martial artist and changes her entire personality around.

SRU Nerima Chronicles has a couple different fates for her.

Innocence of Mine deals with her changing her life in a forced fashion. Pretty good story, maybe not one you've seen...

Living the Martial Way has a Nabiki in name only character that is nothing like her cannon portrayal if thats what you want to see.

The Reborn Nabki the Senshi...You've probably read it, still a nice look at Nabiki with a drive and passion for something other then money could be.

Can't Go Home Again a bit OOC but a cute story.

Dragon's Destiny her personality changes rather rapidly there.

A Different Curse has Nabiki change rather rapidly as well.

Fugue a interesting look at why she acts the way she does...Kind of fits.

I know of some more but I'd have to dig through my Calibre library list and I think I've linked a few that you haven't seen...Maybe?
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Fic Search