Ranma-chan and Kasumi pairing

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma-chan and Kasumi pairing

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat May 01, 2010 6:49 am

While reading the end of "Not A Dirty Word," I was reminded of this one fic where Ranma decides to love Kasumi as a girl. I don't remember the exact circumstances of the fic, so I thought I'd ask for that kind of pairing in general. That way, whether if someone finds what I'm looking for or not, there might be other fics of interest out there, too.

Oh, there is one thing, though. I do believe that there's a part where Ranma and Kasumi make love outside, at night, but I've no idea whether it was told explicitly, to any degree, or not.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Re: Ranma-chan and Kasumi pairing

Postby Dumbledork » Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 am

Hmm... Kasumi/Ranma-chan? Let's see

- 'Aijou & Aitou' by JohnnyG is Ranma/Kasumi (with Kasumi kissing Ranma-chan) but no sex so far. Unfortunately he has deleted all of his fics.

- 'She's got a girlfriend now' by Shanejayell is Ranma-chan/Kasumi

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3246510/1/S ... friend_now

- 'Stars in the Sky' by Chaos Lord has Kasumi/Ranma (in both forms)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4237856/1/Stars_in_the_Sky
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 am

'Aijou & Aitou' by JohnnyG is Ranma/Kasumi (with Kasumi kissing Ranma-chan) but no sex so far. Unfortunately he has deleted all of his fics

Only partially true... He deleted them yes... but passed on the bigger stories to others...

Regrettibly, while this was passed on, the new author never really continued it, or a couple others he had I liked... But the story, is still available from the new authors profile:

Driver Jim Ohki's Personal Profile Page
The only thing he did though was to combine the chapters differently and some editing, so the 9 there is the complete story.

Some of his other works are interesting... I quite liked 'West Bound and Down', 'What Lurks Beneath', and for a laugh there is 'The Goddess Dilemma'.

As a warning though, for some of his lesser stories, he tended to delete them.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks, guys. I can't tell if any of them are "it", at this point, but I appreciate having something to read, regardless.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

None of these are the fic that you want, but they fits into the general Ranma/Kasumi pairing motif and goes into the Ranma-chan/Kasumi thing.

A Trip To Self by Trugeta is also a TM cross. I think its pretty good though it seems rather dead at this point. It's long enough to be worth a read.

Little Angel Lost by Ryo-Oki is Ranma/Kasumi/another and has R-chan + Kasumi. It is primarily a A!MG cross.

I haven't read She's Got a Girlfriend now in forever. *Goes off to read*
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sun May 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh, thanks, I'll check those out. I had just finished reading the others. (I've yet to go to sleep. X_X)

The other stories weren't what I was looking for, in specific, but that's okay. I remembered Aijou and Aitou, and it was a nice read.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby nodregah » Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Might it be Pretty Magical Girl Ranma
By Ozzallos
"You will know your greatest enemy when you look in the mirror."
nodregah
Senshi Cadet

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sun May 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Funny, 'cause I just started reading it a bit ago. XD (Third chapter, now~) After finishing the last of the other stories, I went over to Penultimate, checked out the matchup, and that one caught my eye. But, no, much too new. All I know is that it's definitely older than '04, and there's a chance that Kasumi's a lesbian. And that's part of the reason for why it was a Ranma-chan and Kasumi pairing, I think; whatever the circumstances may be.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat May 08, 2010 1:54 am

Well, I found out what happened to The Church of Ranma and Kasumi... ;/ I think the story that I'm looking for is there, because that's where I read most Ranma/Kasumi pairing stories (FF.net was always secondary to it and many other sites that I went to) but I wouldn't know just by looking at the titles. I'm not about to read through each story, and I'm not going to ask anyone to do that, either; but, should anyone recognize a title that has even the tiniest bit of Ranma and Kasumi being intimate as girls (kissing, at least), then point them out and I'll be willing to read them. (Except any stories already mentioned in this thread, which I've already read.)

Man, if I had known what would happen if I kept away from reading fan-fiction for six years...
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat May 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Oh, a slightly naughty one! XD Well, it does qualify, but it's far too recent to be what I'm looking for.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Deric » Sat May 15, 2010 11:42 am

Crescent Pulsar R wrote:I was reminded of this one fic where Ranma decides to love Kasumi as a girl. I don't remember the exact circumstances of the fic, so I thought I'd ask for that kind of pairing in general. That way, whether if someone finds what I'm looking for or not, there might be other fics of interest out there, too.

Oh, there is one thing, though. I do believe that there's a part where Ranma and Kasumi make love outside, at night, but I've no idea whether it was told explicitly, to any degree, or not.

Nothing Wrong with this Picture by Kanomi

I have no idea if there's a URL that's current, but I believe this is the one you're looking for. I have a copy of my own of this, one I, myself, downloaded from CoRK some years [and three computers] ago.

Edit:
Some years, right. [rolls eyes] One chapter, downloaded 18 Feb 2001. By the way, it was Kasumi who decided.
Another tidbit; Kasumi wakes Ranma up in the middle of the night to take a clueless Ranma dancing. They end up at a lesbian bar. S/He thinks it's 'Ladies Night'.
Some people work to achieve peace and harmony.
I'm not one of them.
Deric
Senshi Candidate

Postby camk4evr » Sat May 15, 2010 1:12 pm

You can find Nothing 'Wrong with this Picture', and some more of Kanomi's fics, Here
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat May 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes; that's the one! Thanks, Deric. I was wondering if it had been that one or not, because I tried to check but it wasn't archived. So, it was naughty in nature, after all... Well, it wasn't so bad. A shame that it never went further than what I had read all those years ago.

Thanks for the link, Cam. Somehow it slipped my mind to do a more thorough search with Google, knowing the title and author of the story from the site. XD
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search