Ranma and the cards

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma and the cards

Postby acerabus » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 am

I recently rediscovered my collection of yugioh cards, and it got me thinking.
Does anyone know of any Ranma fics where Ranma-chan is a duelest?
I know there are plenty of them where Ranma-kun is, but I have seen very few with Ranma-chan as a duelist.
It could be at any point in any of the series.
From yugioh to GX to 5Ds ( even if I really didn't care for 5Ds).
acerabus
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ranma and the cards

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:59 am

I once had an idea where Ranma fell into the spring of drowned dark magician girl just to be summoned to the Yu Gi Oh world each time someone draws her card in a duel.

As for your request I think there's one that I know of. It's a Ranma/Marik pairing I think. No idea about the title, though.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby acerabus » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:36 pm

since I'm not getting any replies I've decided to ask for something similar but different.
I seem to remember a Ranma fic where he is the cousin of the Kaibas. When he shows up I also remember that he was in a relationship with Nabiki and that that her turn on was watching him strategize during a duel. Does anyone know where I can find it?
acerabus
Senshi Cadet

Postby Té Rowan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 am

Ranma does do a bit of duelling in Maximara's Ranma/3x3/SMoon/YuGiOh multicrosses "Wu One-half" and "Shadow Ranma 2x3". Just be aware that these stories are not time-linear. You'll want Pluto-grade painkillers otherwise.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search