Doctor Ranma

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: Doctor Ranma

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am

Ellias Gabriel wrote:I have seen a couple of Doctor Who ranma crossovers, but they weren't that good in plot or writing. I would like to know if anyone knows of any good ones.

Well... I've read several... one I've liked best is the one by Turbanator... wish he would update it. You will note one updated yesterday.

R-DRWHO 'Crossing the Streams' by PH Wise - [Dld Date=06/20/2007] - [Dld Size=105kb] - [Dld Files=4] - [Status=Inactive]R-DRWHO 'Ranma and The Doctor' by Turbanator - [Dld Date=05/04/2009] - [Dld Size=497kb] - [Dld Files=14] - [Status=Not Complete]R-DRWHO 'Time Travelling Martial Artists' by Cloud Dancer1014 - [Dld Date=12/22/2009] - [Dld Size=45kb] - [Dld Files=2] - [Status=Not Complete]R-MULTI 'Doctor 12' by Digifan316 - [Dld Date=09/01/2009] - [Dld Size=340kb] - [Dld Files=21] - [Status=Complete]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:39 am

Oh, right! Almost forgot about Crossing the Streams. That would be one I'd like to see continued. :)

There's also Genesis, by Tail Kinker. I can recall some crossovers in the RAAC archives, mostly written by LordDoc, but I don't know if you count those among the ones you don't like.
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:11 pm

I can't remember which it was but wasn't there a Fic where someone loaded up an Auto Learner with Marital instead of Martial arts skills for Ranma to learn?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Deric » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I can't remember which it was but wasn't there a Fic where someone loaded up an Auto Learner with Marital instead of Martial arts skills for Ranma to learn?

Yeah. Rune with a View or Rune with a View2 by metroanime. I think it's still up on studio asynjor.
Some people work to achieve peace and harmony.
I'm not one of them.
Deric
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fic Search