Ranma crossover with Cheeky Angel

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma crossover with Cheeky Angel

Postby Genknight » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:43 pm

hi ,

i was wondering if there are any ranma/cheeky angel crossovers, i found only one where ranma got invited to megumis b-day but it was short. I was looking for more but seems like there isn't a big community for cheeky angel.

thanks in advance
Genknight
Senshi Candidate

Re: Ranma crossover with Cheeky Angel

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Genknight wrote:hi ,

i was wondering if there are any ranma/cheeky angel crossovers, i found only one where ranma got invited to megumis b-day but it was short. I was looking for more but seems like there isn't a big community for cheeky angel.

thanks in advance

Only ever saw one, pretty good, but short:
R-CA 'Someone Who Can Sympathize' by Baron Hausenpheffer - [Status=Complete] - [Last Dld=10/22/2005] - [Size=135kb]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Genknight » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:11 pm

yeah thats the one i read , thanks.

Seems like cheeky angel community is really really really small cause try as i may , i really can't find cheeky angel fics that are more than 1-2 chapters. Dunno why , its a pretty good anime, watched all 50 episodes in just 1.5 days straight while laying sick in bed.

anyway , thanks in advance for any links to any ranma/cheeky angel fics :)
Genknight
Senshi Candidate

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Genknight wrote:yeah thats the one i read , thanks.

Seems like cheeky angel community is really really really small cause try as i may , i really can't find cheeky angel fics that are more than 1-2 chapters. Dunno why , its a pretty good anime, watched all 50 episodes in just 1.5 days straight while laying sick in bed.

anyway , thanks in advance for any links to any ranma/cheeky angel fics :)

I looked at two different points in the past... never found anything of any worth except that one.

What non-crossovers of CA have you read?
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Genknight » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:52 am

well i have read some one-shots, like
"stronger" by Infinite inficio, 'Centerfold' by VG Jekyll, 'Watch out for snakes' by shay caron,

And thats about it ...could'nt find anymore.
Genknight
Senshi Candidate

Postby Neko- » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Never actually seen a Cheeky Angel crossover with Ranma. Even worse... Never sctually seen a Cheeky Angel fanfic. :?

I enjoyed watching the anime tho...

*saves the story for later reading*
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:49 am

I dont think this series is very popular because the anime hasn't yet been officialy translated, I've only seen a fan subtitle version. Also the ending was a bit of a cop out if you ask me, not going to say what as It might spoil it for people like it was for me in a differant forum. I would love to see more crossovers with this but I dont think it's likely.

There is another ranma story that does kind of cross over with this. I cant remember much, but Ranko split from Ranma and went to live with her mother but hated being a girl and always got into trouble. I think she used a website to meet other people who had been gender changed. She met megumi who runs a gender changed group and they told each other ther story. I think Ranko met more of the group later. Megumi wasnt in it much, mainly the last few chapters but I could try to find it if you want, might take a while.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Genknight » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:21 pm

i read that story once too, would be nice to be able to reread it.

And yeah , the ending was just so so, i heard the manga ended better.

thanks in advance :)

edit: I found out that Aftermath: a story of blended cliches has actually Megumi guest starring as ranko's roommate. so cool !! :D
Genknight
Senshi Candidate

Postby jasonjkay » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:44 am

I found it, sorry I took so long, no internet connection. The story was:

The Splitting Pain
Author: dirtyShoes
I dont really like this story much but the later chapters are sort of crossed with cheeky angel.

It's no longer on fanfiction.net but I do have a copy saved on my hard drive. I could e-mail it to you if you want, or upload it somewhere.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:00 pm

Could you send it to me too? I don't think I've read it before.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Genknight » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:34 pm

that would be great jasonjkay :D thanks !!!
Genknight
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fic Search