Parents find out what the Senshi have been doing

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Parents find out what the Senshi have been doing

Postby Staren » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:24 pm

Does anyone know of any serious / simi-serious fics where some or all the parents of the Senshi find out what they have been up to?

I know of one or two older ones from the 90s, "Sailor Moon: Universal" by Jendra comes to mind, but are there more? It can be a great plot line if thought out, but good ones seem to be rare.

SM:U http://www.shoujofiction.com/TWillsArchive/smuniver.txt
Staren
Senshi Cadet

Postby Comartemis » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:37 pm

Ikuko finds out about Usagi's nightlife late in Reflections of Ruin.

The parents have known all along in Togashi Gaijin's Relatively Absent, but that's largely a Ranma fanfic so far.

The girls' identities are unvealed on national television in Progeny shortly before Setsuna declares the return of the Moon Kingdom in front of the whole world. Yuriko Mizuno's reaction is especially comical.
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby CYberCrisis » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:13 pm

There is also one that is out on the fanfiction.net called "The Secret is Out" there are to version the original and the revised. This is a link to the authors profile page

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/121037/umi- ... mi-neptune
CYberCrisis
Senshi Candidate

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:26 pm

There is also a bit part in:

R-SM 'Relatively Absent' by Togashi Gaijin - [Status=Not Complete] - [Last Dld=05/07/2006]
And the parents learn in:

R-SM 'Silver Dragon The Flames of rebirth' by SJiriki - [Status=Not Complete] - [Last Dld=09/12/2002]
And they go public in:

R-MULTI 'So Be It' by Materia-Blade - [Status=Complete] - [Last Dld=03/28/2006]
And Usagi's mom only in:

R-SM 'Awkward Consequences' by PsyckoSama - [Status=Not Complete] - [Last Dld=12/11/2004]
And in:

R-SM 'Can It Get Any Worse' by Dark Phoneix - [Status=Complete] - [Last Dld=10/28/2001]

EDIT: Oops, just noticed I was beeat ot the punch on Relatively Abscent.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Goldarmy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm

In the Fragility of Time the parents of Usagi also learn the truth I think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/215354/1/Th ... ty_of_Time
Ranma is my gift to the Art, and the art is my gift to Ranma.
Genma Saotome

-I want to see you become like me. Hail the Doctor, the Great Exterminator! Prove yourself, Doctor. What are you? Coward? Or killer?

-Coward. Any day.
Dr Who "The Parting Of The Ways"
Goldarmy
Senshi Cadet

Postby Yrael » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:37 am

I don't really want to necropost, but anyone have any NON-crossovers on this subject matter? 80% of the fics I'm seeing here are Ranma crossovers.
Yrael
Senshi Cadet

Postby Knight of L-sama » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:58 am

I've got a work in progress on FF.N called 'Revealed'

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1656650/1/Revealed

I haven't updated in a while but I've got the next chapter (not counting a small bridge chapter) half written. I'm just a bit stuck on a certain scene.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ninsaneja » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:20 pm

Yrael wrote:I don't really want to necropost, but anyone have any NON-crossovers on this subject matter? 80% of the fics I'm seeing here are Ranma crossovers.

Fukufics fans generally know more about the Ranma crossovers...

It's kind of what the site is about.
"For a good time, call Molimo"
- Inscribed on a bathroom stall door in Yavimaya.
Ninsaneja
Senshi Cadet

Postby Comartemis » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:43 pm

Found a pure one!

Shattered, by Dejana Tails: Ikuko discovers the truth the hard way as her perception of her daughter is shattered forever... but what will she do with that knowledge?
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:25 pm

Fukufics fans generally know more about the Ranma crossovers...

It's kind of what the site is about.

I can attest to that, a quick check on stories I track (not counting multi crossovers or Ranma/AA crossovers), shows 281 Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers, 8 miscellanious crossovers in other fandoms, and only 15 uncrossed SM stories.

As for the search topic, well, how about:

Note the following is a 2 story arc story, the main part relevant to this post topic is the 2nd arc.
SM 'Waking Ami' by PinaPoe - [Status=Complete] - [Last Dld=01/28/2005]SM 'Love and Lament' by PinaPoe - [Status=Not Complete] - [Last Dld=09/25/2006]
SM 'Shattered Ice Super Sailor Mercury' by shanejayell - [Status=Not Complete] - [Last Dld=10/16/2007]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search