Ranma Dark angel crossovers

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma Dark angel crossovers

Postby three headed dog » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:29 pm

Does anyone know of a Ranma/ Dark Angel crossover. I was watching dark angel the other day and I started to wonder. Dark Angel is about a genetically engineered soldiers and a 4000 year old cult that has been practicing eugenics. Ranma has the amazons that have been practicing eugenics in that the females marry the strongest. The musk had a eugenics program as well in that the mated with animals (with junsenkyo's aid) introducing animal DNA into the mix (though they've stopped theirs). The Pheonix people used a spring to become bird people and use the waters of Junsendo to make their king. Ranma supposedly comes from a long line of martial arts family (comments by Genma support this as well as the tombstone they visit) that could have been marrying martial arts families together for a long time. With all the various groups creating super humans it seems to me that someone should have crossed these series. So any Dark angel crossovers or fics that place an empasis on the varies eugenics in Ranma.
three headed dog
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search