Looking for possible ranmaxnabiki

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Looking for possible ranmaxnabiki

Postby sired22 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:14 am

im looking for an unfinished fanfiction i have been trying to find again for a while. i really liked it. here are some of the things i remember about it.
ranma i think becomes a model in female form with nabiki as her agent. eventually ranma goes to a trip/ vacation for a few days to a cabin nabiki arranged. i also remember ranma leaving the pack in his room with nabiki while he had to do something else that poped up. it becomes aparent later that nabiki replaced his cloths in his back with nothing but female cloths. ranma doesnt find out untill later. while on the train ranma meets a little girl and her mother while in female form and again at the cabin. they take a liking to each other and ranma and the girls mother draw closer. it is also later revealed that the mother is dieing of a curse that a wererat placed on her. eventually she dies and ranma as per the mothers wish takes the child in as his\her own. also the child is a werecheeta and has spots in her hair. gothwin also visits kun lon and basicly wants this child dead. eventually ranma wants to leave for america where he heard from the girls mother before she died that there is another werecheatah.
Does this sound familure? im at my wits end because i want to read it again but cant find it
sired22
Senshi Candidate

Postby iiradned » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:46 am

Reminds me of redefining honor by genhoss
iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby jmm44 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:51 am

I'm believe the story is "Redefining Honor" by genhoss and is located:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1005091/
jmm44
Initiate

Return to Fic Search