A Formal Apology

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

A Formal Apology

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:00 am

The Hotaru's Bet idea formed one night when those of us who were in ComradeTaro's RPG were chatting while waiting for him to start. More specifically it was Shard, Rockman_Zero and I. We started just playing back and forth about certain points and I had just read the point in the Sailor Moon Manga where Hotaru had been found by the outers. (She was spotted by Chibi-Usa and then picked up by Neptune, Uranus and Pluto)
I mentioned that and RZ said something about what if she had been raised by someone else? So we started throwing Ideas around for what would happen if she were raised by a Mech pilot, a Power Ranger, etc...
RZ then suggested that we make a challenge out of it. I wholeheartedly agreed. However, this was where it got tricky. I assumed that the Bet was a challenge like Ranko's Bet. And I thought that it would be cool to pay homage to the original Bet and have Toltiir start it up again. RZ evidently thought different, and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
The idea had been floating around in my head for a while and I had forgotten who it had come from. But I had to get it out on paper. This is where I screwed up a second time.
I forgot to give credit where credit was due. In the disclaimer I mentioned Gregg Sharp and his Bet, but I forgot to mention those who helped to come up with the idea. I apologize to the boards and to the #fukufics team, but I most especially apologize to Rockman_Zero for this.
I will be working on a fic using the premise for the challenge, but I will not be submitting it as a part of the challenge.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk