Happy Independence Day

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Re: Happy Independence Day

Postby CRBWildcat » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 am

In-town fireworks are too blasted noisy! :evil:
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 am

I didn't get any Barbeque. Actually now that I think about it I don't think I ate more than some Ritz crackers yesterday. Didn't see a single firework but I did get to hear some people arrested for starting a fire with some. I didn't even hear a town display just people with one or two of their own illegal ones. Illegal because it is dry enough to start a wild fire without full precautions being taken.

So yeah other than reading the Declaration of Independence yesterday was just another day if not a slower than average one. But I did give copies of the Declaration to all the other members of my apartment complex the night before.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"I heard a hell of a lot of nice fireworks last night, but thanks to the preponderance of tree cover (seriously, my yard is surrounded by new-growth forest) didn't see anything but the highest travelling mortars."

"Heard two loud explosions at varying times, and Dad and I are certain they were mortar misfires.
Saw one of those a few days ago. Fortunatley, no-one got hurt, and nothing caught fire.
"
Naval Warrior Lord/Lady of Io.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vocaloid » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 pm

First time in twenty years of being over the road I didn't see a single fire works display, didn't have barbque or grilled meat stuffs and slept like a log due to how quiet it really was...scary when you think about how quiet it was.
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Other Talk