Politcial Topic: Health Care

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Politcial Topic: Health Care

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 pm

If you don't like Politics stay the bloody hell out of this topic. I‘m sorry, but I’m really not in the mood to hear any rants about how someone hates political talk. The title clearly states what’s going on here.

For Americans, today is a pretty sad day. The Government now has the right to tell you what to buy. I’m sorry but even an idiot like me could see this law was unconstitutional. In the most obvious way to me was the Commerce Clause argument. While the government may have the right to regulate intestate commerce, you can’t buy health care across state lines. How the hell is that interstate commerce?

Not to mention that the previous case that they use for precedence was about a farmer not selling his product. This wasn’t that, we aren’t the farmer, were the people who would have bought his wheat. Seriously… not to flame the court, but really how the heck did they come to this conclusions.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Re: Politcial Topic: Health Care

Postby Daniel Jess Gibson » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:56 am

Crescent Pulsar wrote:Can we have a revolution now? Please?
We even have a theme song.

Священная война - Svyaschennaya voina

I'm not too proud to steal from the best.
Chief Book and Wottlecasher of the Principality of Vhrool
Daniel Jess Gibson
Moon Senshi

Return to Other Talk