Heaven's no good?

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Re: Heaven's no good?

Postby claymade » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:38 am

Crescent Pulsar R wrote:Like the Trinity?

Exactly. In fact, Jesus even refers to the impossibility of his being at odds with his Father's purposes in John 5:19, when he talks about how "the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."
claymade
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:50 am

I think I remember something else about that somewhere... Where it basically said that God worked through his son.

But I couldn't say if I'm remembering it right.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:16 pm

It's a difference in technology, more than anything else.

Remember, this is the Bronze Age. Nobody knew how to work iron. People who had figured it out were at the top of the tech curve. Iron chariots are, to Bronze Age tribesmen, the same thing as spacecraft are to us.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 am

But would iron chariots or scythes come first? Outside of the bible, I can't say I recall of any other accounts of iron chariots being used. When and where were they used, if there's more?
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk